Chan - Time Capsule

You were cleaning the house, and found a small box, covered in dust. You opened it and found a letter, the memories coming back to you. Chan l ooked over your shoulder. "What is that?" He asked taking it out of your hands. "I think it is a letter from my past self from when we made our own time capsules in school." You answered. "Really? Then we need to read it right now!" He got excited, grabbed the box and immideately sat down on the couch. "Do we have to?" You said slightly pouting, as you had completely forgotten what you had written and was kind of scared of anything embarrassing that could be in there. "Yes, yes we do." He said patting the spot beside him. You sat down as he opened the letter. He started to read out loud:

To future me. Hi. You're gonna be kind of old when you read this. Do you still look decent? Or have wrinkles already started to form on your face? Are you more active than the couch potato you were 10 years ago? Please tell me you didn't end up with multiple dogs or cats! Please tell me you're not single and alone. OMG! Did you ever confess to Chan? Did it go well or not? Even if it didn't go well I hope you at least mustered up the courage to confess. And if you did, past you is proud of the current you. And if you didn't, YOU'RE A COWARD!

Even if you ended up with Chan or not, how is your life? Do you have a job, that you genuinely enjoy? Or at least a job where you can earn what you need? Do you have a boyfriend? Or have you maybe gotten married? Do you have any kids? If you do, are they cute? Do they look more like you or their dad? I pray to God they don't look like you, eww. Either way, I hope whatever you're doing now, no matter who you're with or not with, I genuinely wish you a happy life. Cause after all, you're me. I hope you work hard and live your life as best as you can! You've worked hard so far, keep going! You're strong, don't forget that!

As Chan had finished reading you were covering your face in embarrassment. He put the letter down on the table in front of him and proceeded to take your hands away from your face. He intertwined your fingers and looked at your red face. "You're so cute!" He fanboyed. "I didn't know you had liked me for so long! Why didn't you tell me? I liked you back then as well you know! You should've confessed earlier!" He stifled a laugh. "Hey! You could've confessed as well you know!" You laughed.

"Seems like past you was really interested in how your future romance would be. How lucky weren't you, who got the one and only Bang Chan!" He laughed his ass off. "Yeah, I was really lucky to get the one and only zookeeper." You answered, he laughed. "Y/n, let's both make new letters that we can open 10 years in the future!" Chan said excitingly. "Why? You want to embarrass yourself like I just did?" "Come on! Yours was cute! Let's just do it!" "Fine." you sighed as you went to get some paper and pencils.

You sat down and started to think about what to write. You decided to write about what you wanted for your and Chans relationship. When you were done you stretched your arms up in the air and said "Done!" You saw Chan trying to sneak peak at your paper. You quickly closed the paper and said. "No! Bad Chan!" Like if he was a dog. "Okay okay, I won't peek anymore." He laughed and kissed your cheek. While he finished writing his letter, you just stared at him admiring his features.

"I know I am handsome, but take a picture, it'll last longer." He folded his paper and put it in the box together with yours. You closed it and put the box back where you had found it. "Chan, what if we're not together anymore in ten years?" He looked shocked and sad at your statement. "Why are you thinking about that? I would never leave you! Would you leave me?" You had never seen him this sad before. "No, I wouldn't dream about it." You said and hugged him tightly. "Then stop thinking about it. I love you and you love me. That's all we need." He kissed your forehead. "Now how about we fulfill a wish of past you." He said. "Which one?" You asked. "The one about kids that look like their father."

_______________________________________

A/n

Let's just appreciate Chan for a second. Like he is actual perfection on this earth and we don't deserve him.

Every time he does a 찬이의 방 Vlive, he makes me cry, but in a good way. He comforts me with his beautiful words and it makes me want to hug him. He takes such food care of Stays and loves us so much.

He produces so many incredible songs with 3racha, and they make songs most people can relate to.

He is so patient, that he waited for 7 years in JYP and made his own team. He takes so good care of SK and Stays and I just can't believe how good he is. Like he is too good for this world. And when he says that he isn't perfect, but would like to be as close to perfection as possible, my heart hurts. Cause in my eyes (and Stays eyes in general) he is perfect just the way he is ♡

I feel like a lot of Chan stans read this book, as I see a lot of Chan usernames and I feel like I get most votes on my Chan chapters.

Either way, Chan stan or not, let's leave some love for Chan in the comments! ♡