Minho - Childish pt. 2

About a month had passed since you had left Minho by Han River. You hadn't heard a single word from him, but Chan had tried to check up on you from time to time. The first week after it happened you had cried a lot, locked up in your room, hiding under your sheets. When Chan had first seen you he had gotten scared by your presence because of how horrendous you looked. You were a total wreck. But he had made sure you ate, and took your time healing. The second week had gone better, thinking that it was Minho's loss, and that you deserved better. You loved him, but you couldn't mope around forever and needed to get on with your life. Third week was basically you being back to your normal life. The fourth week you had went on a double date just to help out your friend. The guy you were set up with was nice, but you just weren't ready to date anyone again yet. Nonetheless you had given your partner your number, not having the courage to reject him right then and there.

What you didn't know yet was that the weeks had been total opposite for Minho. The first week he didn't mind not having you around. He had found it relaxing being in public without being embarrassed by your childish actions. The second week he had started noticing that it felt wrong not having you by his side, but he thought the feeling would eventually fade away. The third week he started to be less happy and more discouraged. Cause even though you were more childish than he might have preferred, your childish behaviour and actions had made him very cheerful. You also used to always cheer him on in his career. You would cheer louder than anyone else in the crowd at their performances, and always come to his dance practices and give him actual constructive criticism if there was something you thought should be fixed. He liked getting your feedback as it helped improve himself.

So when the fourth week came around he regretted pushing you this far, making you leave him. He regretted it all and were in the state you were the first week. Not eating, locking himself up in the room when he weren't at dance practice. Even when he was at dance practice he couldn't get the steps right or missed the beat. Everyone could see that something was clearly wrong. Minho had talked a little with Chan about it all, but it hadn't really helped him. Especially when he was told that you seemed to be doing fine. That really hurt his heart. But he couldn't blame anyone but himself for not treating you right. Chan hadn't mentioned anything about how Minho was doing to you, as he didn't want to push you a step back. He hoped that he wouldn't need to, and that Minho would hopefully get himself together again.

Now here you were, getting ready to go on a second date with the guy from the double date last time. You couldn't bring yourself to say no to him this time either when he had called you up and asked you to join him for dinner at a restaurant. You thought that you should give the guy a chance at it would just be the two of you this time and you could get to know him better. If you end up getting along, then maybe there would be another date. You sent a picture of your outfit to Chan asking if you looked ok. He had said that you looked great, and wondered where you were going. You said you were going on a date and that you were going to eat at XXX restaurant. Chan wished you good luck as you left the house to meet your date.

Meanwhile Chan felt like he couldn't keep this from Minho. He needed to know, so he maybe could move on. Chan knocked lightly on his door. "Go away!" Was yelled from the other side. Chan walked in not caring about what Minho had yelled. Chan sat at the edge of Minho's bed. "Didn't you hear me!? I said go away!" Chan ignored him once again. "Minho, there's something you need to know. Y/n is on her way to a date right now. So you really need to get your shit together or at least you need to talk to her. Cause you can't go on like this." Minho was quiet at first but when he realised what words had just left Chan's mouth, he quickly stood up on his bed, trowing the duvet away. "Where is she?" He said panicked. "I didn't mean that you should talk to her right now, bu-" "WHERE IS SHE?" Minho screamed interrupting Chan in the middle of his sentence.

Chan understood that Minho wouldn't listen to him and told him where you were. Before he knew it Minho was running out of the house on his way to find you and win you back.You were currently sitting and had been talking with your date for about 20 minutes, and found him to be very nice so far. He seemed polite, funny and quite charming if you had to be honest. But even though he had all these qualities you were looking for you still couldn't help but think of Minho. "Hey, are you feeling okay?" Your date said, grabbing your attention again. "Yeah, I'm fine, sorry. I just thought about something." You said. "Do you want to talk about it?" Your date said.

You thought about how to politely say that you didn't want to talk about it, when something grabbed your attention. By the door a boy looked around in panic while panting. He seemed to have been running. And when he locked eyes with you realised who it was. It was none other than Minho himself. You quickly looked away, but it was already too late. He was walking over to you, in his sweatpants, t-shirt and jacket, his har was messy and he looked like an absolute mess. Being in a fancy restaurant you didn't understand what he was thinking he was doing right now. Your date realised he had lost all of your attention, and turned to see what had caught it. There he saw a very determined Minho.

Minho eventually stood beside you and took your wrist. "Let's talk." You had stayed still. "Who are you?" Your date asked. "Her boyfriend." He sternly said and dragged you along. You shook your head to your date so he wouldn't misunderstand, since you didn't get time to explain. You didn't say a word to Minho while he dragged you around. He eventually stopped and turned around to face you. "What do you think you are doi-" you said, but didn't get to finish when he hugged you tightly, making all your emotions com streaming back. "I'm so sorry." He whispered in your ear. "For everything. For always complaining and not treating you right. For yelling at you and dragging you away from your date when I have no right to do so. It's just that, I have been regretting what I did for these last two weeks and I felt like a piece of shit. And when Chan then told me you were going on a date I couldn't bring myself to let you get together with another guy." You could feel his tears going down your neck.

"I miss you so much, your scent, your laugh, just everything about you! The way you would poke my cheeks when I am sulky, and cheer me up by dancing stupidly in front of me. Your my anchor, my heaven, my everything. I don't think I can go on without you. I need you." He said while still holding you close to him and nuzzling his face into your neck. You had missed him as well and couldn't hold all your tears back when he sad all those beautiful things about you. When he heard you crying he pulled away and looked at your face. He kissed your tears as they fell and you let him. You then gave him a reassuring hug. "Does this mean we can try again?" Minho said. "Yes, yes it does." You said. A big smile appeared on Minho's face as he picked you up, spun you around and then sat you down and gave you a passionate kiss.

_______________________________________

A/n

This was requested way more than I thought it would be so I hope pt. 2 didn't let you down~