Jisung - Prank

After you pulled an April fools prank on him, you heard him declearing a prank war, but you never knew he would go to these lengths just to prank you. It all started with very minor pranks like the toothpaste oreo prank and other small food pranks. You of course played some small pranks on him too, it was a prank war after all. This went on for a while and you were sure he was going to quit playing all these stupid pranks on you soon, especially since you after a while stopped playing pranks on him. Therefore you never bothered starting a fight with him, as you were hoping it would end soon. But before you knew it his pranks became bigger. They were on a total different scale from what had done to him.

He would do the water bucket on the door prank, making you soaking wet when you were going out with your friends who now had to wait for you because of him. He also glued certain objects onto you while you were sleeping which made you unable to do certain actions you normally did in your daily life. One day he let out 15 snakes in your room, of course they weren't dangerous, he wouldn't put you into any danger, but waking up with snakes on your body was crossing the line. You had had enough. That day you told him to stop but he didn't listen. He just kind of nodded not really paying attention to you as he was working on a song.

It had now been a week since you saw him. You were at home watching a video when you got a call from Minho. "Hey Minho! What's up? You want me to check your performance again?" You said putting your feet on your desk. "No, Y/n it's not that. Jisung just passed out and we don't know what to do! Can you come over real quick?" You ran to your door. "Yes! I'll be there immediately!" You hung up and put on shoes. You ran as fast as you could not taking a break even once, and before you knew it you were standing outside their apartment. You ran up the stairs not being patient enough to wait for the elevator. When you finally stood outside their door you knocked harshly on the door while finally taking a second to catch your breath.

You heard someone running to open the door and when you looked up Hyunjin stood there. You quickly pushed past him while yelling "Where is Jisung?" "Over here!" Minho said, you jogged to where you thought the voice came from, only to see Jisung laying on the floor. You ran to sit down beside him slightly shaking him. "Jisung! Jisung! JISUNG! Wake up please!" He didn't move. You tried to check if he was breathing, but you couldn't hear anything. Tears was slowly piling up in your eyes and you tried to see if his chest was moving. From what you could see, it didn't look like it. "Why haven't any of you called an ambulance yet? He could be dying! What even happened?" You couldn't stay calm,
It was impossible for you contain yourself. You were screaming at the boys without meaning to seem mad. They were probably having just as hard of a time as you were.

"We did right before you came." Hyunjin said. You couldn't help but notice how everyone seemed so relaxed about this situation. You at least expected Chan to be a total wreck when you arrived. Nonetheless you couldn't focus on that right now. All you could see was the lifeless boy in front of you. You got a small amount of water and poured it on him, still nothing. "We have tried it all." Seungmin said. By now you couldn't even thin straight anymore. You hugged him and whispered into his chest while sobbing. "Jisung don't leave me please. I have no one else to lean on. If you go I don't know what I will do with myself. I love you so much, so please come back to me." You were now full on crying.

You felt two arms wrap around you, and when you looked up you saw Jisung. He was now sitting upright before you, yelling "Fooled you!" Your sad expression quickly faded and was replaced with an angry one. You pushed him off of you and he had to soften the "fall" by leaning onto his arm. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked kind of mad. "What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR! You just went WAY too far! I thought you were going to die! How could you make me worry like this! And how could all of you agree to this! You should all know better!" You were now crying rivers, looking at Stray Kids. You stood up and ran out of their house, not even thinking of glancing back. You were mad and hurt. How could someone play with another person's feelings like that.

You didn't get to run for long before you heard "Y/n! Wait! Please! I'm sorry!" You stopped after hearing how broken his voice was. You didn't turn around, you just stood there, your back facing him. He grabbed your hand and started rubbing it, you were still not facing him. "Y/n I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way shape or form. I was just trying to mess with you. You know that I like to prank people, and when you started a prank war I just couldn't help myself." You finally turned around facing him. "I can handle a couple of pranks, but even small pranks become annoying over time, which is why I stopped. But let me ask you. If I did the same prank, and acted like I was injured, or badly hurt, how would you feel?"

He just looked down at the ground, kicking a rock. "Horrible, I would be afraid of losing you." "Exactly! So you should've realised that, and not done it at all." You were about to walk away from him once again when he back hugged you. "Y/n, don't. Please. Please don't leave me." You could feel his tears run down your neck. You couldn't handle making him cry, so you returned his hug and comforted him. "Jisung, I could never actually leave you. You heard me back there. Even though you were faking it, I wasn't. Everything I said, I meant. So if you listened, you know I would leave you for anything." You took your thumbs and wiped away his tears. His eyes were red, and his cheeks were even puffier than normal.

"Hush, don't cry please. When you cry I cry." You comforted him as best as you could while leaning your forehead onto his. You held your hands on his cheeks and he grabbed your hands, still holding them on his cheeks. "I did such an awful thing to you, and I didn't think it through. You should just leave me, I am the worst boyfriend ever. You deserve way better." You pecked his lips. "Stop saying that! Yes, what you did was unacceptable, but I forgive you because I love you. I never want to hear you say that you're a bad boyfriend ever again. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. You are a literal ray of sunshine that light up every single one of my days, so if someone isnt deserving here, it's me." He leaned down to kiss you passionately. The kiss seemed to last forever, but eventually you had to pull away for air. "Truce?" You asked lifting you pinky. "Truce." He said chuckling and grabbing your pinky with his and shaking it.