Hyunjin - Tickets

You were sitting in front of your computer in your room, refreshing the page as fast as you could. Any second now tickets to the GOT7 concert would be released, and you really wanted to go as you had been an IGOT7 for a really long time, but never had the chance to go to one of their concerts. The clock striked 10 which meant that the tickets were officially out. You refreshed again and added a ticket to your cart, not caring what type of ticket it was. You didn't care as long as you got to go. You then proceeded to pay. While writing your credit card information you were suddenly thrown out of the website. You panicked and quickly went back only to see that the tickets were already sold out, meaning you would miss out once again. You got up out of your seat and jumped onto your bed, face first.

You twisted and turned and felt sad and angry all at once. You had been so close but still managed to fail somehow. GOT7's newest song Eclipse started playing, meaning someone was calling you. You lazily got up and answered it. You heard a happy and cheerful voice that could only belong to Hyunjin. "Hey! Did you get tickets for the GOT7 concert?" He asked you as cheerful as ever. "No, I didn't. Did you call to mock me? Cause I am not in the mood right now Hyunjin." You heard him sighing. "No that's not why I called. In fact, I think I might have a little something that can cheer you up." "Tell me then, you've peeked my interest." You heard his cute laugh before he said. "Nope, you will have to meet me if you want to know. Meet me at our place in 30, ok?" You being the curious individual you were, you then sighed loud before saying "Fine. See you soon." and hung up.

You changed your clothes out of your pyjamas and got some shoes and then mumbled on GOT7's songs while walking to your guys' place. It was a place in the middle of the woods that had an open space without trees, so you could watch the beautiful sky. After walking for about 15 minutes you were finally there. Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen, so you sat down on the ground while waiting for him. Looking at the trees, your thoughts started flying around in your head. You were in a daze, when your shoulders was grabbed harshly and a loud "boo" was heard.

You fell completely onto the ground, and turned to see Hyunjin clenching his hands to his stomach, trying to hold in his laughter as best as he could. "HAHA, VERY FUNNY." you said sarcastically, ready to beat his ass. Hyunjin dried away a fake tear on his cheek. "Am I not allowed to mock my girlfriend when I come bearing gifts? I should be allowed to have a little fun in exchange for these gifts."

You stood up, brushing off the dirt on your pants and blowing your strands of hair out of your face. Your eyes started scanning him, trying to look around him. He moved in front of you trying to block your view, but to no avail. You realized there was a little green bag behind him.
"If you want my present..." He pointed to his cheek and slightly leaned down. You tiptoed a little giving him a quick peck. He then pointed to the other cheek and you leaned in for another peck, when he turned his head so you kissed him on the lips instead.

Because you didn't expect it you pulled away surprised. He just laughed it off and went to pick up the bag. "Since you have been a good girl, here." He said and handed you the green bag. You slowly opened it to see a GOT7 lightsick. "Why would you give me GOT7's lightstick when I am not going to the concert? I told you I wasn't in the mood to be mocked." His hands went into his back pocket, and he showed you two pieces of paper.

When you looked closer you realised it was two GOT7 tickets. He handed one of them over to you. "Wait? For real? How did you get these?" You were basically screaming at him out of excitement. "Did you forget I am in the same company as they are? I asked Jinyoung if I could get some tickets as both me and my girlfriend are fans." You hugged his waist hard and screamed "THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!" He hugged you back and kissed the top of your head. "I love you too." Then the two of you just stood in the middle of the woods, swinging back and forward while hugging in the rays of sunshine.

_______________________________________

A/n

So I am finally done with every exam and test this year, so I will be back to updating more regularly!

Also the GOT7 comeback is soooooo gooooood! They always nail it istg. I am going to try to get tickets for their spinning tour, but I am pretty sure I wont be able to get my hands on them.

Also, if anyone of you have any tests left or anything like that, I just want to wish you good luck! You will be able to do it!