*Hyunjin - Homework

A/n

This was requested by _StrawberryNutella ages ago... my bad... hehe...

Either way here it is
_______________________________________

Sitting in the living room, with Hyunjin you read another sentence out of the book and wrote down some notes. You continued doing so, wanting to finish the homework so you could spend some time with Hyunjin, as he was currently just watching you, waiting for you to finish. "Can you please not look at me like a stalker?" You said not even looking up from your book. "You could feel my gaze? Is it that intense?" He snickered. "Yes, yes I could. So please just don’t stare at me that intensely until I'm done." He then scooted closer to you and leant his chin on your shoulder, looking over at your notes. "If this is your attempt at copying my homework I will hit you like a truck." You said densely. "No it's not, it's just that I miss being close to you and spending time with you." He said pouting. "Really? I thought you were having a great time with Kkami?" You laughed still scribbling on your paper. "I do enjoy my time with Kkami, but I do want my time with you as well."

You just nodded and continued doing your own thing. He kept his chin resting on your shoulder as the room fell into a comfortable silence. You felt his chin getting heavier and heavier and came to the conclusion that he had fallen asleep on your shoulder as he was breathing steadily and lightly into your ear. When you eventually finished the homework you were going to wake him, when someone beat you to it. Jeongin came bursting through the door "Y/n, can you please help me with my math homework?" And out of reflex you said yes. You stood up to follow him to his room when you looked at Hyunjin looking tired and angry? "Are you really going to use our time together helping Jeongin?" He said disappointed and a little angry. "Yes I am. It probably won't take long, anyways. And I know how it feels when you have homework you don't understand and you have no one to help you.” You said and left the room to join Jeongin.

You found a chair and sat it beside him, sitting down. "So what do you need help with?" You asked as he pointed to the task. "I don't know how to figure out how this graph is supposed to look. You looked at the task f(x)=2sin(3.14X)+3, "That means that the amplitude will be 2 since the number in front of sin indicates amplitude. You know how to find the period and the equilibrium line is 3 beacuse the constant indicates it. So the graph will go 2 over and under the equilibrium line and from one fluctuation until the next one, the period will be pi/3.14." You tried to explain. "Thank you Y/n! Can you just sit here for a little while so you can make sure I don't mess up?" He asked pleadingly. "Sure thing!" You said sending him a smile, cause let's be honest. Who can say no to Yang Jeongin?

You had now been sitting there for over three hours and you were starting to get tired as it was pretty late. You looked over at Jeongin who was sitting in his chair, concentrated at his work. You were about to ask if you could leave, when you were suddenly dragged out of there. You turned your head and was met with the back of Hyunjin's head. You almost fell the second he pulled you out of your chair, but luckily you regained your balance in time. When he was back in his room he turned to you, fury in his eyes. He just stood there, staring at you, like he expected you to do something. You just stood there with a blank expression on your face. "What?" You said totally deadpan.

He just huffed. "So you just dragged me out of there, just to stand here and huff at me?" He didn't answer, but instead turned away so his back was facing you as he faced the window in his room with his arms crossed. You realised what he wanted was attention. He would always make his back face you when he wanted attention. He did it because he wanted you to back-hug him, even though he would always deny the fact when you asked. You walked up to him so you were facing his back, before slowly snaking your hands around his slim figure. Leaning your head between his shoulder blades and lower back, as you were smaller than him, you started your apology.

"Im sorry for using our time together with Jeongin instead of you. I would of course prefer to spend our time together just us, but its just that I see myself in Jeongin, someone who wants to do well, but has no one to go to for help. I've told you this before but I had no one to help me with anything when I grew up, I had to do everything by myself, and it was so hard. I had no one to go to until I met you. So I'm sorry for using that much time with him, its just that he has a lot to do and I wanted to be helpful. I'm sorry, so please don't be too mad at me." You finished, placing a kiss on his back through his t-shirt, while tightening your grip on him a little.

He intertwined his fingers with yours that was currently on his stomach. He then made you release your grip before turning back around. Re-grabbing your hands and intertwining them. "I'm sorry for being so harsh, I forgot about your past and it was insensitive of me. I still cant help but be jealous though, even though I know it was just for homework it annoyed me that you spent more time with him than me. I'm sorry." He then gave you a peck on your cheek before whispering in your ear. "But if it happens again, may God have mercy on you."

_______________________________________

A/n

Q: Do you have any new years resolutions?

A: Personally I don't have any cause I can never keep them anyways so...