Chan - Anime

A/n

I recently listed all the animes I've watched, and found out I have watched 52. That's more than I thought I had watched, but not really that many either.

Q: Do you like anime, and if you do, do you have any recommendations?

_______________________________________

It was just another normal day. You were at the dorm with your boyfriend Chan, watching anime late at night as he had just finished dance practice. It was his time to decide which anime to watch, meaning you of course had ended up watching Dragon Ball. The thing was, you had seen this anime about a hundred times by now, but every time you complain about it Chan would always go "But it is the best anime ever! You can't get tired of it." And you would eventually give up on trying to convince him on anything else.

When the third episode eventually ended you asked nicely "Chan, can we please watch something else now? Like Fairy Tail or something?" He looked at you with a blank face. "Fairy Tail? Really? That's like the worst anime of all time!" You squinted your eyes at him. "No it's not! But fine, we can watch something else! What about Ao Haru Ride?" (Blue Spring Ride) "Isn't that another romance anime? You know I don't mind a little romance here and there, but I swear that is the only thing you want to watch. Then I'd rather want to watch Fairy Tail." He said carefully trying not to trigger you.

"What do you mean I always want to watch romance anime! I have made us watch so many different genres like Noragami, No Game No Life, Boku No Hero Academia, Assassination Classroom, One Punch Man and Mirai Nikki! (Future Diary) At least I change mine up!" You huffed turning away from him. "Okay okay, I'm sorry I take it back." He said while hugging you. You turned around in his embrace. "The statement about Fairy tail too?" You said, smiling at him.

"Oh hell no, I am not taking that back ever!" He said laughing. "Take it back!" You said before attacking him making him fall onto his back. You started to tickle him making him laugh very loud almost losing his breath. "Surrender!" You yelled while finding his most ticklish spot. "Never!" He said flipping you over, so he now was on top of you.

You were in trouble now. You were way more ticklish than he was. It was over for you as soon as he started to tickle you. Your entire body was kicking and shaking trying to get him off, but failing miserably. "Rise, or die trying" he said, holding off the tickle war for a second, but still holding your arms still. "Fine I surrender." You said luring him into your trap.

As soon as his grasp on your arms was gone you threw him off of you starting to lightly bite on his arm. "Surrender human!" You said quickly before continuously lightly biting on his wrist. "Okay okay I give up! Fairy Tail is not a bad anime!" You stopped biting him and proceeded to kiss all of the bites you had just made on his arm before hugging him, nuzzling into his neck. "I can't believe you actually bit my arm." He said with an amused voice. "Desperate time calls for desperate measures." Was all you said before putting on a new episode of Fairy Tail, eventually falling asleep in his embrace.