Jisung - Insecurities

You looked at yourself in the Mirror thoroughly. You had so many insecurities about yourself and you really wanted to fix them. Everything from stomach fat to scars and non existant space between your thighs. You never wore thight fitting clothing as you didn't like your shape. You once again looked at your tummy before you got snapped out of your thoughts by a knock on your door. You quickly let go of your sweatshirt to once again cover up your shape.

When you opened the door it revealed your boyfriend Jisung. "I brought food!" He said with a big smile as he lifted up the bag with the logo of your favourite restaurant. You let him inside and he settled down on the couch in your living room. You settled down beside him and decided to watch a show together while eating.

After you both ate you decided to cuddle. Jisung wrapped his arms around you and you rested your head on his shoulder. The show was still on in the background and after a couple of episodes you could hear light snoring only to find out that Jisung had fallen asleep. You carefully got out of his grip, making sure not to wake him up.

You looked at his sleeping figure, taking in his beauty. You tried to look after his imperfections, but you couldn't find any. Everything about him was perfect, and that made you even more insecure and scared that he would leave you one day. Cause you knew he could do way better.

You layed a blanket over him before you went inside your bedroom. Your mirror was before you once again, taking in your entire figure. You despised the way you looked and fell to your knees as tears started to flow like a waterfall. The voices inside your head had never been louder. "You're gross!" "He deserves better!" "He'd be better off with a trashcan!"

Suddenly a warm feeling embraced you. You opened your eyes to find arms around your waist. Jisung had woken up and was back hugging you. "Y/n I don't know why you are crying, but I am here for you if you want to talk."

You told him about your insecurities and about how you had thought about starving yourself to fix them and so on. Jisung looked sad, and when you finished talking, he once again embraced you in a warm hug. His scent, heartbeat and steady breathing comforted you.

"Y/n, we all have our insecurities, but that's what makes us special and different from each other. I never want you to do anything like starving yourself, and if you ever go through something like this again I want you to talk to me. Your imperfections are perfections to me, and I will never leave you." He said before he kissed your forehead.