Seungmin - Sick

You had just woken up with the biggest headache ever. You tried to get yourself together as you were supposed to go to school, but you felt dizzy. Therefore you went to get some water. When you swallowed, your entire throat stung.

You decided to stay at home since you didn't want to infect the other students. You went back to bed, took some painkillers and fell asleep. You woke up again about 2 hours later from the notification sound on your phone. Your boyfriend Seungmin had texted you, asking why you weren't at school.

Seungminnie <3: Y/n where are you? You didn't meet me for luch :(

I don't feel so good, so I stayed at home. I am sorry I forgot to text you.

Seungminnie <3: You're sick!? As soon as school is over I'm coming over. <3

No, don't! I don't want to infect you, especially not before your comeback!

He had left you on read and you sighed. You checked the school schedule to catch up with the work you missed while being at home. Hours passed and you suddenly heard a knock on the door. You opened it and Seungmin immediately placed his hand on your forehead.

"Y/n, you're burning! Go lay down, I'll take care of you." He slightly smiled and started pushing you towards your bedroom. "I can take care of myself, I don't want to infect you." You said. He just sighed before saying. "Y/n why can't you just accept my help and let me take care of you? I love and care for you and I don't care if you infect me."

Realizing you wouldn't win this fight you layed down in your bed. He covered you with the sheets and went to make some food. Some minutes later he came back with soup and a glass of water. "Thank you Seungmin, you didn't have to do all of this." You smiled slightly.

"You know I would do anything for you." He said before he kissed your forehead and layed down beside you. He wrapped his arms around you and you listened to his steady heartbeat and breathing. He was soon asleep, and so were you.