Jisung - Couple Pictures

You were at the Stray Kids' house, spending some "quality time" with Jisung. Meaning he was writing some lyrics while you were moving all your pictures over from your phone to a harddisk, as you had no storage left. You needed the space since you were going to go to tomorrow's performance of "Miroh" and you of course wanted to film the boys.

You looked at your PC screen and saw that it had suddenly stopped uploading the pictures. "No, no, NO! This is not happening! Come on!" Jisung turned to you and asked " You okay?" You just shook you head no while trying to find a solution to the problem. Suddenly the rest of Stray Kids were stood in the doorway looking worried at you. They all asked what happened, as apparently your scream sounded like the end of the world was coming. The PC closed the window which had all of your files on it. You sighed.

"No, it's just that all my pictures and videos got deleted off of my phone, and they're not on the harddrive either. They just vanished into thin air, and now I will never get them back." "Is that all?" Seungmin said in his sassy voice and left. The rest of Stray Kids soon followed and you were now left alone with Jisung.

You plopped your entire body down on his bed and screamed into the pillow. This made Jisung jump a little, before sitting down beside your body, calmly stroking your back. "It's just pictures Y/n, it's not like it's the end of the world." You sat up your shoulder facing him. "Jisung you don't understand, losing all my pictures means that I lost our couple pictures as well. Those are my most precious memories, and I just loved looking back at those pictures remembering all the good times."

Warmth embraced you, as Jisung backhugged you. His arms secured around your waist. His breath hit your skin, and it sent shivers down your spine. He soon nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck. "Y/n, sweetie, You know I will stay by your side forever, and since you have me you will always get the chance to take new pictures. So just tell me where you want to go and what you want to do and I'll make it happen. This time, I will make it unforgettable. I will make sure you won't need pictures to recall the memories of our times together. Princess, please don't be sad."

You turned around in his grasp and pecked his lips. "Thank you Jisung, you always know how to cheer me up" You hugged him. "Do you want to go and take some pictures now?" He asked dragging you up and out of the bed. "Yes!" You almost screamed.

Jisung basically forced Seungmin to come along and take pictures of the two of you. You decided to go to an ammusent park followed by the beach. You ended up taking loads of pictures. Some of them were really cute, while others were more questionable. Seungmin eventually got tired of taking pictures of you being mushy towards each other and went home.

The two of you just sat on the beach, close to the water. Just listening to the sound of the waves hitting the land. The sun was setting, and Jisung intertwined his hand with yours. It was the perfect moment, and no picture would ever be able to make you feel the way you did in that moment.

And you never wanted it to end.