Jimin ♡ Soft Mornings [request]

Requested by @HappinessKween24
I WAS SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE JIMIN IS MY BIAS WRECKER :D

I rolled over in bed, the soft sheets caressing my skin. Everything feels so comfy and fluffy. I don't ever want to get up. I bury my face in the pillow and pull the covers up over my shoulders which had become slightly cool due to being exposed to the air conditioned bedroom. Moments later, I feel a hand wrap around my waist and tug me close.

I open my eyes just enough to see Jimin's sleepy face squished against his pillow. His blonde hair is looking extra fluffy from all the tossing and turning he did in his sleep. His face is slightly puffy and looking cuter and more squishy than ever. His full lips are slightly parted and small breaths can be heard as he inhales and exhales.
Instead of trying to go back to sleep I lay and admire the angel sleeping next to me. The sunlight seeping through the curtains is shining on his blonde hair making it look like there's a glowing aura around his head, almost like a halo.
I reach out and gently run my hands through his fluffy hair. He hums sleepily and stirs a bit before continuing his slumber.

I scoot closer, careful not to wake him and continue running my fingers through his hair. My fingertips soon trail down to his prominent collarbones. I trace them carefully, lightly ghosting my fingertips across his skin. He hums again in response and starts to move around. His eyes open revealing his large puppy eyes. A smile spreads across his perfect lips.

"Good morning baby." He says, his voice laced with sleep.
"Good morning my angel." I reply and stroke his hair once more. "I didn't mean to wake you."
"That's alright. I'd rather be looking at you in real life rather than in my dreams."
"Wooow." I giggled. "Cheesy much?"
"You seem to like it, judging by the blush on your cheeks." He smirked.
"Shh." I shushed him.

He sat up a little and moved around to where he was laying on top of me.

"What are you doing?"
"Cuddling." He replied casually as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.
"You know we have to get up, right?"
"No we don't." He murmured, pressing a soft kiss to my neck.
"Well... we should get up." I rephrased.
"Do you want to get up?"
I hesitated before answering. "No."
"Good. Me either. Let's stay here all day." He whispered the last part and kissed my cheek.

_____________________________________
I really enjoyed writing this one! Soft hours for Jimin were [open]