Jin ♡ CEO

Hi I decided to update a second time today. Enjoy (●'ω●)

I walked into my office and took a seat. I've been working as Kim Seokjin's assistant for six months now. It really is an honor to be in the position in in now. He's a very successful CEO of a modeling company. Sometimes I can't help but question if I'm even fit for this job. Everyone who works here is so beautiful and handsome. I guess I just feel out of place.

I take a sip of my coffee and start messing around on my computer, checking my email. I hum as I read through some of them seeing that they're just junk mail. The phone on my desk suddenly rang which scared me a little.
I reach over and press the answer button.

"This is Y/n how may I help you?"
"Y/n! It's Jin."
"Oh! Mr. Kim I didn't realize it was you. What can I help you with?"
"I just need you to pick up some papers from Eunwoo."

(Cha Eunwoo from Astro uwu)

"Okay. I'll get them right now. Is there anything else?"
"If you don't mind, could you pick up an americano for me?" He asked.
"Sure, you want one from the cafe downstairs or Starbucks?"
"The cafe downstairs will be fine, it's raining outside, I don't want you to get out in that weather."
"Are you sure? I don't mind."
"No, the cafe is fine."
"Okay. I'll go right now."
"Thank you Y/n."
"You're welcome."

I hung up and headed to the cafe first. I ordered Jin's americano and went to Eunwoo's office. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

I walked in and he smiled.

"Hi Y/n, what can I do for you?"
"I need some papers. Mr. Kim asked me to come get them from you."
"Ah, yes they're right over here." He opened a drawer and pulled out a stack of papers. "Here you go."
"Thank you so much." I took the papers from him and headed towards the door. "Have a nice day Eunwoo."
"You too Y/n."

I left his office and headed down the hallway. I took a moments to gaze out of the large windows at the vast city of Seoul. I'll never get tired of this view.
I continue my way to Seokjin's office and knock on the door.

"Come in."

I stepped into his large lavish office. He smiles pleasantly when he sees me.

"Here's your americano and the papers you asked for."
"Thank you so much Y/n. You're a big help. You're always so quick with your work too."
"I don't want you to wait long that's all." I said. "I believe that as your assistant I should do my work quickly and concisely."
"You don't have to be so proper." He chuckled.
"Sorry Mr. Kim."
"Just call me Jin." He chuckled. "You've been working for me for six months, we're practically friends."
"Ah. Sorry." I chuckled. "Is there anything else I can do?"
"No, just go back and continue with your work. I'll call you if I need you."
"Okay." I nod and leave the room.

Jin has always been an amazing boss. He's treated me nicely from day one. It's a little odd that he said were "practically friends." We haven't really hung out with each other outside of work. We went out to eat with some co-workers but that's about it. I would like to hang out with him more. He's so sweet and handsome. I might even go as far as saying that I have a crush on him. I push the thoughts away and start organizing some paperwork.

I don't have to do much here. Just a little paperwork every day, run small errands for Jin, go over some profiles of models that want to work for the company. I enjoy my job.

The day comes to a close and I start gathering my things preparing to leave. I head out and stop by Jin's office to say goodnight.
I knocked on the door.

"Come in."
I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Hey, I'm headed home." I said.
"Okay. Have a good night. Be safe."
"What about you?" I asked.
"I've got a few things I'm working on, so I'll be staying a little late."
"You really should go home and get some rest."
"Yeah I know." He chuckled. "Don't worry about me."
"Alright." I chuckled.

I started to leave when Jin stopped me.

"Hey Y/n."
"Yes?" I asked turning around.
He looked at me and opened his mouth like he was about to say something but stopped.
"Never mind. Have a good night."
"You too."

***

The next day I went into work and went though my usual cycle. I check emails and start on paperwork. The phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"
"Hi Y/n it's me, Jin."
"Oh hi! Is there anything you need?"
"Yeah uh... can you come to my office?"
"Sure. Is everything okay?"
"Yeah everything is fine."
"Okay. I'll be over right away."

I left my office and headed to Jin's. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and stepped inside.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.
"Yeah." He sighed standing up. "I've been thinking about something for the past week." He strode towards me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I hope it's not too forward of me-" He started. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked towards me. "-but, I'm quite fond of you."

He was now standing in front of me.

"You what?" I asked, not believing what I heard.
"I like you." He said running his fingers through my hair.
"Mr. Kim, I don't know what to say."
"I told you Y/n." He chuckled. "Call me Jin."
"Right." I sighed. "Um... look this isn't really the right place for this. Don't you think?"
"Yes. I was going to tell you all this last night, but I chickened out. Can you believe that? Me, Kim Seokjin CEO of a high class modeling company, chickening out." He chuckled dryly.
"It happens to the best of us." I said. "Despite us both being at work, I feel the same about you."
"You do?" He asked.
I nodded.
He bit his lip trying to hold back a smirk. He brought his hand up to my chin and tilted my face up to look at him.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked.
I could only nod.
He leaned down and crashed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back feeling fireworks go off. Jin moved his hand to the back of my neck forcing my lips against his.

He pulled away, his eyes half lidded.

"Can I take you out on a date?" He breathed.
"Of course."
"How about tonight after work?"
"Y-Yes. That's fine."
"Okay. Meet me in here when you clock out. We'll leave from here and go out."
I nodded.

There was a knock on the door startling both of us.

"You'd better get back to work." He said.
"Right. I'll uh... see you tonight."
"See you tonight." He winked.

I opened the door to his office seeing another employee standing outside. I didn't make eye contact with them as I went back to my office feeling flustered as ever.

I just kissed my boss.

_____________________________________
There will not be a part 2

QOTD: Favorite BTS era?

AOTD: I personally REALLY like the Wings era. I love the whole vibe of it. I also like the Tear era because they took on a whole "emo" and "dark" style and I was totally here for that.