Jin ♡ Bad Boy [request]

Okay last one in the bad boy series!
Also I'm gonna get soft again but I appreciate you guys opening up about your past relationships and stuff. A lot of you I can 100% relate to haha. Also I really enjoy reading and replying to all of your comments it makes my day

"Hey, are you going to Jungkook's party tonight?" Jin asked.
"You know how I feel about parties."
"Yeah but this is Jungkook's party. He's our friend. The guys will be there too."
"No."
"Come on Y/n. It's just a small party. Me, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and some of their friends will be there. That's all."
"I don't know Jin." I sighed.
"C'mon sweetheart." He said grabbing my hand.
"Don't do that." I pulled my hand away.
"Why? Because it makes your heart flutter?" He asked.
"Shut up. What will you do if I go to the party?" I asked changing the subject.
"I'll protect you, duh. You can hang out with me the whole time. And if any of the other guys or any of their friends flirt with you I'll punch them."
"No you won't." I chuckled.
"You don't know that."
"Okay fine I'll go."
"Really?"
"Yeah sure."
"I knew you'd agree." He grinned. "I'll pick you up at 8."
"Sounds good."

***

It was almost time for Jin to come pick me up. I've never really been to a party so I wasn't sure what to wear. I don't wanna dress trashy but I don't wanna look like I'm a prude either.

I chose a black tank top with a fishnet long sleeved shirt over the top, as for jeans I chose some dark wash jeans and doc martens. I had done a dramatic night look for makeup and curled my hair just a little.

"I suppose I look like I'm ready to go to a party." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

Seokjin: I'm outside.

I put my phone away and opened the door. Jin was leaned against his motorcycle. He wore a black sleeveless top with a sleeveless dark red vest showing off his broad shoulders and the tattoos decorating his arms.

(For your viewing pleasure)