BTS ♡ Drunk

Jungkook
I walked through the hotel room door, a stumbling Jungkook leaning over on me. The boys gathered in Namjoon's room to go on vlive and Jungkook drank a little too much.

"You're so heavy." I huffed as I carried him over to the bed.
I dropped him on the plush mattress. He let out a giggle as he fell back.
I started unlacing his shoes and pulling them off his feet. I then started trying to pull his jacket off of him. He wasn't much help, as he kept rolling around making it hard for me to remove the jacket.

"Jungkook help me out here."
"Just tell me what to do baby." He slurred.
"I need you to go change into some pajamas."
"Yessir." He laughed, heaving himself to his feet, swaying a little as he did so.

Luckily, he managed to change clothes without falling over or breaking something. He stepped out of the bathroom with a white shirt and black sweatpants on.

"Is this okay?" He asked.
"Yes. Come here. You need to rest."
"Nooooo." He whined.
"You don't have to go to sleep, but at least come lay down."
"You're not tricking me are you?" Jungkook asked.
"That doesn't even make sense."
"I'm drunk. Nothing I say makes sense." I flopped down on the bed.
I let out a sigh, pulling the covers back and helping him get comfortable. I stood up and started going through my suitcase.
"Heeeyyyyy." Jungkook whined. "What are you doing? You left me."
"I'm getting pajamas."
"Fine." He huffed.
I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts before going to the bathroom and getting ready for bed. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Jungkook was asleep.
I smiled softly and went to lay down next to him. I turned off the lamp and snuggled closely to Jungkook, being careful not to wake him up. He stirred a little and rolled over, wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his chest, humming contently as he rested his head on top of mine.

"Goodnight Jungkook."
"Goodnight Y/n."

Jimin
"Y/n." Jimin whined as he snuggled closer to me, the smell of alcohol clear in his breath.
"Jimin." I sighed. "You need to go change."
"I'm tired though." He pouted.
"Go change clothes, then you can sleep."
"Okay." He sighed, standing up.
He took off his shoes and socks before he pulled his shirt over his head. He began unbuckling his belt and shimmying his pants down his legs. He reached the waistband of his underwear, pulling down slightly.
"Jimin no!" I shrieked. "Don't."
"Oh." He giggled. "Sorry."

He walked over, flopping down in bed next to me.

"Jimin you're supposed to be in pajamas."
"These are my pajamas." He muttered, snuggling close to me.
"Diminie wants to cuddle." He said cutely, peppering soft, lingering kisses to my jawline.

He's so clingy when he's drunk. Well... clingier than normal.

"Alright Diminie, we can cuddle."
"Yay." He cheered cutely.
He leaned over me, pressing his lips against mine, giggling as he did so.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I love you more."
"Do you?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure."
"Yeeees." He whined. "I love you the most."
"Okay okay." I giggled as he showered me in kisses.
He laid his head on my chest, humming contently.
"I'm tired now." He said drowsily.
"Then sleep." I said running my fingers through his hair.
"Okay. Goodnight."

Yoongi
Yoongi had been in his studio all evening. It's now 10:00 and I started to wonder if he was okay. I walked down the hallway and to his studio. I typed in the password on the keypad, the door making a click sound.

"Yoongi?" I asked, stepping into the room.
He sat at his large computer chair, his back turned to me. I was quick to notice a couple bottles of wine and an empty wine glass sitting to the side. Yoongi is known to drink a little when he's working on music so I wasn't really surprised.
"Hey, you've been in here for a while."
"Y/n." He said cutely, turning his chair around. His ears and cheeks were pink indicating he had a little too much to drink.
"Are you drunk?" I asked.
"No. I know how to handle my alcohol Y/n." He said letting out a giggle.
I shook my head and walked up to him. His arms immediately reached out, wrapping around my waist. He started pulling me down into the chair with him.
"Woah. Yoongi you're gonna tip the chair over."
"Oops."
"Let's go sit on the couch."
"Okay."
I stood up, Yoongi still latched to my waist, stumbling to his feet. We moved over to a small black leather couch sitting against the wall of his studio. As soon as we sat down, his body dropped onto my lap.
"Pet me." He pouted.
"What?" I chuckled.
He sighed, grabbing my hand and placing it on his head.
I slowly started playing with his hair, running my fingers through it and brushing it back, revealing his forehead. He sighed contently, a small smile on his lips.
After a few minutes, I assumed he had fallen asleep, so I removed my hand from his hair. His eyes slowly opened.
"Why'd you stop?" He asked drowsily.
I looked down at him.
"I thought you were asleep."
"I want tummy rubs."
"Okay." I chuckled and slowly started running my hand over his stomach.
The soft content smile returned to his face and his eyes closed again.
"I love you Y/n." He said.
"I love you too Yoongi."
I watched as he laid contently on my lap. His hair pushed back revealing his pink cheeks and ears. His lashes rested delicately on his cheeks, his lips slightly parted. I could tell he was dozing off, but I wasn't gonna stop rubbing his tummy. I looked down at him fondly.