Taehyung ♡ Ship [request]

Requested by @_Alessia_Hargreeves_
They wanted a Taehyung x fangirl! reader where they're dating but the reader ships Tae with another member (of my choice) and is asked during a vlive if she would leave Tae so he could date that member

Uhhh I chose Jimin.... 👉🏻👈🏻
I DO. NOT. ship any of the boys romantically. I just like Taehyung and Jimin because Tae is my bias and Jimin is my bias wrecker so whenever I see them together it's a double whammy and I feel attacked. Anyway on with the imagine.
__________________________________

I had just tweeted a cute picture I took of Taehyung and Jimin along with the caption.

Vmin are soulmates 💜

It immediately got retweets and replies from many of the fans. I went to look at some of the replies.

Y/n is the biggest Vmin shipper omg

Can't believe she ships her own boyfriend with Jimin LOL

YESSS! WE STAN AN INTELLECTUAL!

Y/n is always giving us that good Vmin content.

When Taehyung's girlfriend gives the ARMY more Vmin content than Vmin.

I chuckled at the comments and even liked a few of them.

"What are you laughing at?" Taehyung's voice echoed through the room causing me to jump.
"Ah. It's nothing." I said, dismissing his question.
He shrugged and plopped down next to me on the couch. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"You seem to be having fun with the fans." He grinned as he glanced at my phone screen.
"Yeah. They're really nice to me." I said locking the phone.
"I'm glad. That makes me really happy."

Jimin suddenly bursts into the living room holding a tripod in his hand.

"Come on guys, here they are." He says to the phone.

He flops down next to Tae on the couch and immediately leans his head on his shoulder.
I giggle at his cute behavior but on the inside I'm fangirling like crazy.

"Here's Taehyungie. Say hi."
"Hi." Taehyung smiles and waves at the phone.
"And here's Taehyungie's sweetheart Y/n." Jimin said moving the phone to where I was in the frame.
"Hi." I waved.
"Oh wow the comments are blowing up for you two!" Jimin said.

He set the tripod on the table in front of us and adjusted it so we were all in the frame.

"We'll have a special vlive featuring Taehyung and Y/n today." He smiled. He then leaned towards the phone and started reading comments.

He sat back on the couch before speaking again.

"There's a lot of questions for you guys." He stated. "Ah I have an idea!" He cleared his throat before pretending to hold a microphone.
"Hello everyone. Today on the Jimin Show we wave two special guests, Y/n and Taehyung. I'll be reading off your comments and questions for these two." He announced.

I laughed at Jimin's playful behavior.

"Okay first one. Ah, they say they hope you're both eating well and taking care of yourselves and each other."
"Yes we are." Taehyung chuckled. "Thank you for worrying."
"Oh! This one is for Y/n. They said, Y/n's Twitter account is awesome. She's always posting Vmin pictures. But I want to know, would she leave Taehyung so he could date Jimin?"
"Oh wow." Jimin blushed slightly at the comment. "Um... so what's your answer Y/n?"
"Yes I would." I answered confidently.
"What? Really?" Taehyung asked, surprised.
"Yeah. You two clearly have a thing for each other."
"No we don't." Taehyung said.
"Yeah we're just friends." Jimin added.
"I don't know~" I said. "You both seem awfully fond of each other." I teased.
"We've been friends for years. That's why we're fond of each other." Taehyung said, his cheeks started to get pink.
"Oh Tae is blushing." I giggled.
"Y/n let's read another comment!" Jimin said trying to change the subject.
"C'mon I see the way you look at each other. You love each other." I said, ignoring Jimin's request.
"Y/n come on that's not it. If I really loved Jimin then why am I dating you?" Taehyung asked.
"Taehyung has a point Y/n." Jimin spoke up.

I eventually dropped the whole situation and let the vlive continue. We got asked some questions and there were some very nice comments for the boys and also me telling us to take care of ourselves and be healthy.

"Okay everyone it's been 30 minutes. I'm gonna go ahead and end the vlive. Everyone say bye!"
We all waved at the camera and said goodbye before Jimin ended the livestream.

As soon as the vlive was ended Taehyung stood up and grabbed my wrist, jerking me out of the room.

"H-Hey What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me down the hallway.
He ignored my question and jerked me into his room. He slammed the door and pushed me against the wall.

"Do you really think I love Jimin?" He asked sounding a bit angry.
His eyes were fierce and bore holes into me as he stared, waiting for an answer.
"Yes."
"Are you serious? You really think I like Jimin?"
"I-"
"I'll prove that I only love you."
"Tae-"

Before I could speak, Taehyung slammed his lips against mine. My cheeks felt like they were on fire as his large hands caressed my waist. He nipped at my bottom lip a little before kissing me roughly with so much passion.
When he pulled away I was in a daze.

"Do you think I love Jimin now?"
I shook my head quickly, my cheeks still hot from the sudden kiss.
"Good." He smirked.
______________________________________

I hope this was good I WROTE IT AT 2:30 AM LAST NIGHT H A