Vmin ♡ Heat Miser & Snow Miser | Part 2

Two extra edits uwu

I wasn't gonna write a part 2 but you guys liked it so much and I just love these two so much I had to write part 2!

I sat on the couch in between Taehyung and Jimin, an exhausted sigh leaving my lips.

"Are you okay doll?" Taehyung asked.
"I'm fine." I said, turning away to hide the blush on my cheeks.
"Ah Taehyung look." Jimin giggled. "She's blushing."
"I'm not." I lied.
"I'm sure I could make you blush more than Taehyung ever could." Jimin said placing his finger underneath my chin and bringing his face closer to mine. My eyes widened a little, my cheeks getting warmer.
"Ah." He let out a giggle. "Look at that, it's already working."
"J-Jimin." I stuttered.
"Will you stop that?" Taehyung growled, roughly pulling me towards him. "Y/n is mine. I saw her first."
"No you didn't." Jimin argued. "I pointed her out but you weren't paying attention."
"Whatever." Taehyung huffed.
"Guys please." I sighed, pulling away from Taehyung.

I watched the partygoers dancing and getting food from the buffet. I've been at this party for a couple hours and these two have been following me around like lost puppies. Not that I'm complaining. This is the first time two attractive men have ever fought over me.

Are you getting cold sweetheart?" Taehyung asked running his warm hand over my shoulder, pulling me from my thoughts.
"No."
"Are you getting too hot?" Jimin asked. "I'm sure you'd like to cool off a little." A smirk flashed across his full lips.
"No I'm fine." I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.
"Sorry if we upset you, princess." Taehyung apologized, gently taking my hand in his.
"Yeah. We both just really like you." Jimin pouted, grasping my other hand.
"I don't know how to feel. I've never had guys fight over me before."
"You're so stunning, you should be fought over." Jimin complimented.
"You're truly a work of art Y/n." Taehyung added, kissing the back of my hand.
"You guys are too much."
"I get that a lot." They both said in unison.
Jimin cleared his throat before speaking up. "Why don't we get up and dance?"
"Or maybe you and I could dance instead?" Taehyung spoke up.
"You guys." I sigh. "I can always dance with both of you."
"Okay but I'm first, right baby?" Jimin asked.
I nod.
"Alright then. Let's dance." He grinned gently taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.
An upbeat song was playing, the bass thumping loudly through the speakers sitting throughout the building.
Jimin looked at me, his dark brown eyes flashing icy blue as he swayed his hips.
"C'mon princess. Show me what you got." He smirked.
I shyly started to sway my hips to the music. Feeling intimidated under Jimin's gaze.
"I know you can do better." He chuckled.
"Well maybe if you weren't staring at me I would do better." I shoot back.
"Alright." He put one hand over his eyes. "Give it all you've got."
I felt a little more comfortable and allowed myself to move a little more freely. My hips swayed to the beat and I started to really enjoy myself. I noticed Jimin smirking, his fingers slightly parted.

"Hey!" I shout.
He starts laughing, not ashamed that he was caught.
"I knew you had moves." He said grabbing my waist, pulling me close to him.
At one point Jimin held one of my hands up while I did a small spin, both of us giggling.
"Hey Y/n watch this." He said.
He started doing some silly dance move making me burst out into a fit of laughter.
I like this side of Jimin. He's actually really cute and silly.

Just when things were getting fun, Taehyung walked up.

"I think it's time I have a turn." He spoke.
"Oh." I said, still trying to calm down my laughter. "Okay."
Taehyung gently took my hand, pulling me towards him. Jimin seemed a little disappointed but I agreed to dancing with both of them so I was only keeping my promise.
Taehyung started moving his shoulders and swinging his hips, making direct eye contact with me. My cheeks felt like they were on fire and I'm 100% sure it's not because of Taehyung's abilities.
"C'mon don't be shy." He purred, grabbing my hand.
I started dancing with him, holding both his hands in mine as we swayed and danced out of rhythm. Taehyung laughed as I shimmied my shoulders, a bright, boxy smile making an appearance.
"You have a nice smile." I spoke up.
"I do?" He asked, seeming to get shy all of a sudden.
"Yeah. You should smile like that more often."
"Anything for you angel." He said kissing my hand.

After the song ended I was tired and very much out of breath.

"You wanna go sit down?" Taehyung asked.
I nodded.
Jimin, who was watching closely nearby, ran up to me making sure I was alright.
"I'll go get you some water, okay sweetheart?" He said rubbing my shoulder.
I nodded and sat down on the couch.
"That was fun." I laughed.
"Yeah it was."
"Here you go Y/n." Jimin rushed over with some water.
"Thank you Jimin." I said unscrewing the cap and taking a big gulp of cool water. "I think I danced too much."
"You had fun though, right?" He asked taking a seat on the opposite side of me.
"I did. You're both much cooler than I thought you were."
"Well I am cool, in case you didn't know." Jimin winked, his eyes flashing blue.
I rolled my eyes.
"Fun. You're both fun." I corrected. "I thought you two were random creeps chasing after me, but you're not."
"We may have gone overboard earlier." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.
"We just know what we want, that's all." Jimin smirked.
"I can tell." I said. "Besides that, you guys aren't so bad."
"Which one of us do you like the most though?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah. Which one of us?" Jimin leaned closer.
"I like both of the same."
"She's lying. She likes me better. I can tell." Taehyung spoke up.
"No she likes me more. Did you not see how much fun we had dancing?" Jimin argued.
"Hey lets not argue okay?" I asked. "Why can we just chill for a minute?"
"I am chill." Jimin said.
"You know that's not what I meant."
"Listen princess." Taehyung speaks up. "There's only one way to settle this."
I look over at him, waiting for him to continue.
"You have to choose one of us."
"How am I supposed to choose?" I asked.
"It's easy. Just pick the one you're most attracted to." Jimin grinned flirtatiously.
"Stop acting so confident. She's obviously gonna pick me." Taehyung butted in.
"Oh and you think she's gonna pick you?"
"Yeah I do."
"Guys please!" I said raising my voice a little.
The two look at me with wide eyes, surprised by my small outburst.
"Who says I can't pick both of you?" I ask.
Taehyung and Jimin both looked at each other with wide eyes. A smirk growing on their faces.
"As you wish princess."

_________________________________________
OKAY AHAHAHAHA
This update is out a little late. College started back yesterday and finishing this imagine totally slipped my mind. Oops. But here it is! I hope you liked it. It was a little saucy but not too much.