Yoongi ♡ Bad Boy [request]

Yoongi and I were hanging out at the music store looking through cds.

"Oh, this one is really good." Yoongi said picking up a hip hop album.
"Oh I used I have these cds when I was younger." I said pointing to the cds.

Yoongi and I often go to the music store, not because we want to buy a cd but excuses we want to reminisce on the ones we've already listened to.
"Hey you wanna go and get something to eat at that food stand we like so much?" Yoongi asked.
I nodded.

We got to the food stand and ordered our food. Yoongi and I went to sit in a small plastic tent set up next to the stand.

"I love your hair color." I said running my fingers through his mint hair. "It suits you."
"Thanks babe."

My heart fluttered in my chest. Yoongi and I aren't dating, but he's always called me babe.

"You should let me color your hair." Yoongi commented as he took a sip of his drink.
"What?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.
"Yeah. Like a crazy color."
"What color would you have in mind?"
"I don't know... purple, silver, lavender... maybe even mint?" He asked with a smirk.
"You mean like matching?" I blushed.
He nodded.
"Okay." I shrugged. "Let's do it."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah. Let's go buy the hair color and do this thing."
"Okay." He grinned.

Yoongi and I finished eating and headed to the store to buy some hair color.

"This is the color I used." Yoongi said holding a box of mint hair color.
"Okay. We need bleach too." I reminded him.
"Oh, right." He grabbed a box of bleach and we checked out.

"You wanna color your hair at my place?" Yoongi asked getting on his motorcycle.
"Yeah."
I took a seat behind him and grabbed onto his waist as he sped off down the street.

My heart races every time I'm this close to Yoongi. I always make the most of getting to have my arms wrapped around his waist. I tightened my grip around his waist and rested my head on his back.

The moment didn't seem to last long. We were at Yoongi's apartment before I knew it.

"Ah crap. I don't have an old shirt to wear. I don't wanna ruin the one I have on." I said as I set the boxes of color on the sink.
"You can wear one of mine." Yoongi said. "I'll be back."

He returned shortly with a white shirt.
He waited for me to change before coming back into the bathroom.

I helped him mix the bleach and get everything set up.

"You ready?" He asked.
I grinned and nodded.
He started applying the bleach to my hair.

About an hour later, my hair was covered in bleach and it was ready to be washed out. Yoongi was kind enough to shampoo it out for me over the sink.

"You wanna dry it and put on the color or wait until tomorrow?"
"I wanna finish it tonight. I'm excited to see what it'll look like."
"Yeah. Me too."

After I dried my hair, Yoongi mixed up the mint color and we got back to work.

"I can't believe you agreed so quickly to have matching hair colors." Yoongi said as he applied the color.
"Why? I think it would be cute."
"You do?" He asked with a tiny smile.
I nodded and bit my lip.

I can't believe I said that out loud. At least he seems happy about it.

We let the color sit for about twenty minutes until we shampooed it out.

"It looks so good." Yoongi smiled.
"Okay well let me dry it, then you can see what  it looks like." I said pushing him out of the bathroom.
"Okay okay."