Yoongi ♡ Fairy

I headed inside carrying an armful of groceries. I had just made a big grocery store run and stocked up on food and snacks. I had to make a few trips to my car, but I finally was able to get all the bags inside. I set all the groceries out, grabbing the fridge and freezer items first, then the snacks for the pantry. After I got all the groceries put away I went to take a shower.

I grabbed my favorite pair of pajamas and set them on the bathroom counter. I stepped into the shower, the warm water running down my back, soothing my muscles. All I did was go on a grocery run but I'm exhausted.

After my shower, I sat in the living room and watched tv until my hair dried. I was starting to get a little hungry so I headed to the pantry to find some snacks. I opened the door, gasping when I saw a small man with... fairy wings?!

"Ahhh!" I screamed and started to run away. "A tiny man! There's a tiny man in my house!"
Suddenly the small winged man was flying in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.
"I'm not tiny!" He said angrily, his hands on his hips.

Instead of being freaked out, I was amused. The little guy has quite the attitude.

"You are tiny." I said.
He pulled out a toothpick holding it out in front of him, pointing it towards me.
"You're not intimidating." I chuckled.
"Oh yeah?" He asked.

Suddenly a huge swirl of sparkles and smoke surrounded the small fairy. Next thing I know he's not so small anymore. He's face to face with me, his arms against the wall behind me, caging me in.

"Am I intimidating now?" He asked, an amused smirk on his lips.

I gulped nervously.
This guy was only about three inches taller than me, but the tone of his voice and the way he carried himself made him feel much taller.

I somehow managed to compose myself.

"Cute." I grinned, booping his nose.
His eyes widened, taken back by my actions, a blush appearing on his cheeks. I took this moment to duck under one of his arms and escape.
"Hey!" He shouted. "Don't run away from me!"
"It's my house!" I yelled back.

I rounded a corner, stopping when I saw the fairy standing right in front of me.

"How did you-" I looked back behind me before turning around to him.
"I flew. You just didn't see me." He said with a smirk.
"How did you get in my house in the first place?" I asked.
"You left the door open a little too long and I wandered in."
"Well wander out then."
"I can't." He sighed.
"And why is that?"
"I don't have anywhere to go."

Is this guy serious right now?

"So? What do you want me to do about it?"
"You could let me stay here." He stepped towards me, a cocky smirk on his face.
"It's rude to invite yourself like that."
"I didn't invite myself." He said.
"You implied it."
He exhaled sharply, clearly getting annoyed with my smart aleck replies.
"Listen fairy boy, I'm gonna need you to leave."
"My name isn't fairy boy. It's Yoongi."
"Okay Yoongi, it's time to go."
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Y/n. Now you need to go." I started pushing him towards the door, careful of his delicate fairy wings.
"Wait!"
I stopped in my tracks.
"What is it?"
He sighed before speaking. "I came into your house because I think you're cute."
"Excuse me?" I asked, not sure if I heard him right.
"I saw you when you came home today. I watched you carrying your groceries in and I just decided to come inside. I wasn't sure how I was gonna introduce myself to you, but I guess I messed it up because I got caught."
"You're lying. You don't think I'm cute."
"Yes I do." He said turning towards me.

I found my eyes wandering to his large wings ever so often. I kept having to focus my attention back on his... beautiful face.
Yes he's cute but what am I gonna do with a fairy?

"If you stayed here... what would I do with you?"
"I can blend in. See?"
In an instant this wings were gone.
"What?! How did you do that?"
He smiled shyly.
"Magic." He answered with a light giggle.

Oh no. He's adorable. This is not good.

I argued with myself for a while. My rational side trying to knock some sense into my irrational side.

"Alright. You can stay." I speak up.
"Really?"
I nodded.
"Thank you." He smiled.

Thank goodness I just bought groceries.

***

Later that night Yoongi and I were in the kitchen. I had made both of us some instant noodles for dinner. I sat on the counter while Yoongi leaned against the cabinets across from me. He somehow had on a hoodie and some sweats.

"Did you really not have anywhere to go?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He nodded. "I don't have my own place nor do I have anyone to stay with."
"I'm sorry." I muttered as I stirred my noodles.
"It's fine." He shrugged.

The room got silent as we ate.

"Do you really think I'm... cute?" I asked shyly.
He nodded.
"Well, I think you're cute too. I mean- you're good looking, but... also cute."
"I won't get mad that you called me cute." He chuckled lightly.
"Good." I sighed.

Yoongi had finished his noodles and tossed the disposable cup in the trash. I set mine aside and rubbed my tummy in satisfaction.

"I know instant noodles isn't the best, but they sure were good." I smiled contently.

Yoongi walked up to me and stood in between my legs. I was taken back a little by his actions. My heart raced at our close proximity.

"Sorry for being a jerk earlier." He said.
"I-it's fine. Don't worry about it."
He reached up and brushed my hair out of my face.
"I want to give you something as a thank you for letting me stay here." He said lowly as he leaned in.
I knew what he was about to do but didn't stop him.

His soft lips brushed gently against mine his breath fanning over my lips. He leaned forward pressing his lips firmly against mine. I closed my eyes, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. He encased my bottom lip between his, kissing me tenderly. My hands started playing with his hair, running my fingers through it.
I can't say how long the kiss lasted, but it was amazing. Yoongi finally pulled away, both of us out of breath.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." He said breathlessly.
"It's okay. I liked it."
"Maybe... we can do it again?" He asked.
I nodded wordlessly.
With that Yoongi leaned in, pressing his lips to mine again.

_____________________________________
Bonus fairy Yoongles uwu

I wasn't too sure where to go with the storyline but as I wrote, I kinda came up with something

I wasn't too sure where to go with the storyline but as I wrote, I kinda came up with something. I hope you guys liked it!