Jungkook ♡ From Afar [request]

I highkey imagine Jungkook wearing this outfit for the first part of the imagine 😔🤙🏻💗💓💖💞💕

This was requested by @lovesucksballs1 she requested an imagine where Jungkook is an outcast and watches the reader from afar until one day he's getting beat up and she steps in to save him

Name: India

Jungkook watched India as he leaned back against a tree. She walked across campus and sat down at a picnic table where she got her lunch out. He smiled softly wondering what she brought with her today. He wants so desperately to go up and talk to her, but he can't. He knows she'll laugh at him. He's an outcast, practically invisible. Well except to the people who bully him.
India takes out her lunch and starts eating.

"How is everything she does so cute?" He thinks to himself.

***

India's POV

I can see Jungkook sitting alone underneath that big oak tree. I don't think he knows, but I catch him staring at me all the time. It doesn't go unnoticed. As I sit and eat my lunch I can't help but wish that he would come up and join me. Of course I could invite him over myself. Maybe I'll do that.

Just as I'm about to stand up I see a group of guys approaching Jungkook. I immediately recognize the three as the guys that always bully him. I could vaguely hear what they were saying until I started getting closer.

"Hey loser." One said kicking Jungkook's side.
"What are you doing out here? Stalking?"
"W-What?" Jungkook asked.
"Hey!" I shout as I walk up to the group of boys.
"India? What are you doing?" One asked.
"What are you doing?" I shot his own question back at him.
"We're just-"
"Leave him alone." I snapped.
"You're defending this creep?"
"He's not a creep. Leave him alone. Don't you have anything better to do than bully people who have done nothing to you?" I ask angrily.
"Hey, we're not bullyi-"
"Yes you are! You're just a bunch of lowlifes who have nothing better to do than be douchebags. Now go."

The three grimaced at me before turning around and leaving.

"Jungkook are you okay?" I asked crouching down next to him.
"I-I'm fine." He said sitting up. He winced a little and let out a hiss.
"Do you need to go to the nurse?" I asked worriedly.
"No. I'm fine India." He said. "Really."
I sighed and let him have his way.
"How did you know my name?" I asked.
"I've heard your name called on the roll in class. I'm not a stalker I promise."
"It's okay." I chuckled at his cute behavior. "I actually got up to come and ask if you wanted to have lunch with me, but then those jerks started messing with you."
"You were gonna ask me to have lunch with you?" He asked, his eyes wide.
I nodded. "Do you? Because if you don't it's fine I just wanted to offer."
"Yes I want to have lunch with you!" He blurted.
"Okay. Let's go then." I smiled and helped him up off the ground.

He followed me over to the picnic table and sat down across from me. He got his food out and started eating. I stared at him, examining his features. His eyebrows are perfect and his eyelashes are so dark and beautiful. His nose is adorable.
He wasn't saying anything which kind of made me uncomfortable.

"I notice you always have a camera with you." I spoke up.
"Yeah." He nodded. "I like to take pictures."
"I bet you're really good at it."
"I can uh... show you some pictures if you'd like."
I nodded.
He pulled his camera out and started messing with the buttons.
"I took this one yesterday." He handed his camera to me.
It was a picture of a small neighborhood street lined with small shops.

"This is really good. You're really talented."
"Thank you." He blushed taking the camera from me.

I got him to talk to me a little more. He told me he likes to draw and make vlogs that he posts on YouTube. He showed me his drawings and one of his vlogs. He's very creative and talented. We both share the next class and he let me walk to class with him.