Namjoon ♡ Moonchild

This one is kind of like the Hoseok one.
I'm out of ideas sorry

I love to visit him. Namjoon. He's beautiful. The only problem is I can only visit him at night. He can't go out in the daylight, only at night. They call people like him moonchildren. People who were born from the night. They can't go out in the sun, it hurts them, much like vampires except these people are human.

I walk to Namjoon's favorite park. I take a seat under his favorite tree and wait.

There he is.

His gray blue hair stands out against his tanned skin that glows under the moonlight. He's wearing a gray sweater with black jeans and a black jacket. A soft smile appears on his face as he walks towards me. The moonlight seems to follow him wherever he goes.

He takes a seat next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder, he reacts my intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I missed you." I said.
"You just saw me last night."
"I know, but I still missed you."
"I missed you too." He grinned, his dimples making an appearance.
"What do you do when the sun comes up?"
"I just stay inside my house until the sun goes down."
"Oh! You've never invited me over."
"I don't want you to miss out on your life by spending time with me."
"Namjoon I love spending time with you. I want to be with you as often as I can. That's why I meet with you every night."
"O-Oh." He blushed.
"You mean a lot to me." I said running my thumb over his knuckle.
"You mean a lot to me too."

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt Namjoon run his fingers through my hair causing a soft smile to appear on my face.

I looked up at him, staring into his beautiful brown eyes. I watched as his eyes dart down to my lips. I see him leaning in and quickly close the space between us. Our lips collided and his arm wrapped around my waist.
I moved closer to him and ran my fingers through his hair.

It's been quite obvious that Namjoon and I have feelings for each other. We've been friends for two months and it wasn't long after we meet that he started showing small signs of affection.

Namjoon pulled on my waist signaling for me to sit on his lap. I quickly obliged, not breaking the kiss. Both his hands gently ran up and down my waist as my hands rested on his chest. He kissed me gently and passionately putting so much emotion into it yet being so careful as he did so.

He pulled away looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He said quietly.
"So are you." I said caressing his cheek.
He smiled shyly.
"Do you want to come over and see my place? You can stay the night if you'd like."
"I'd really like that."
"Good."

We both stood up, Namjoon grasping my hand as soon as we got to our feet.

"I could make dinner for you. I'm not the best at cooking but I can try." He said as we walked through the park.
"I think I trust you enough." I chuckled.
"I'm not as bad of a cook as you think."
"We'll see."

____________________________________
QOTD: Favorite throwback song?

AOTD: I really really love You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead or Alive it's a B O P it's so good I don't think I could ever get tired of it
If we're talking about songs that are from the 2000s Boyfriend by Big Time Rush is still a bop and also Kiss You by One Direction