Hoseok ♡ Disney Land

I asked you guys a while back which Disney Princess the reader should be for an imagine where you work at Disneyland (if you guys remember that oof) and everyone said Mulan so that's what I'm going with.

I sat at the makeup vanity waiting for the makeup artists to finish up. One of them applied lipstick to my lips as the other one fixed my hair making sure it was straight and perfect. Afterwards I changed into my dress, making sure everything looked okay.

I work at Disneyland as Mulan. It's quite the job, but very rewarding. I have to wear her ceremony makeup which is a hassle, but it's well worth it. It pays good and seeing the smiles on the children's faces only adds to the perks. It was somewhat difficult for me to get the job, I had to study up and was quizzed on my knowledge of the movie Mulan, that way I can answer questions and play along with the kids.

I leave the dressing room and go out into the park, walking around as I always do. The park was bustling with children and families. I've been working here for a few months and have yet to get tired of it.

"Mommy look it's Mulan!" I heard a girl shout.
I stop and turn around seeing a girl exciting pointing at me, pulling her mom in my direction.
"Slow down sweetheart." Her mom said.

I chuckled lightly, crouching down on the ground as the little girl approached me.

"Mulan it's really you!"
"Yes it is! What's your name?"
"Hyeon."
"Hyeon. What a pretty name."
"I wanna fight bad guys like you!" Hyeon said jumping up and down. "Do you think I can?"
"Of course you can! You just have to be brave and if anyone tries to bring you down, you just keep smiling."
The little girl gasped, a big smile taking over her face.
"Wow. Thank you!"
"Could I get a picture of you two?" Hyeon's mom asked.
"Sure!"

Hyeon hugged onto me tightly as her mom snapped the photo. The little girl waved goodbye as her and her mom walked off.

I stood up and continued to make my way around the park, taking photos and talking with the kids.

"Hobi! Hobi! There she is!"

I heard a little girl shout. I look in the distance and see a young guy and a little girl. The girl was excitedly jumping and pointing at me as they walked closer.
I smile and head towards them.

"Mulan!"
"Hello." I crouch down on the ground. "What's your name?"
"Younghee." She grins. "And that's my uncle Hobi!" She points.
I stand up, finally able to get a better look at the guy that was walking with her. He's got light brown hair with blonde highlights. His hair is grown out a little. He's wearing a huge oversized white T-shirt tucked into some shorts. He had a cute little pouch hanging off one of the belt loops.
I feel my heart start to flutter as I take in his appearance.

He's so beautiful. His outfit is so cute. It's so simple yet perfect. He's like the human embodiment of the sun. Where have you been all my life?

"Hi." He grins brightly.
"H-Hi."

I mentally slap myself for being so awkward.

"My niece loves you." He says.
"Yeah? That's super cute."
"Mulan! Can we get a picture?" Younghee tugged on my dress.
I snapped back to reality and looked down at the excitable girl. "Of course!" I smile.
"Hobi get a picture of us!" The girl hands her tiny, pink disposable camera to her uncle.

I get down close to her height, she immediately latches onto me, hugging me tightly. I giggle and hug her back just as her uncle snaps the picture.

"That one is gonna be really cute." He grinned.
"Oh I can't wait to get them developed!" Younghee jumped up and down.
I stood and talked to her for a moment before they decided to leave.
"Bye Mulan!" Younghee waved as her and her uncle "Hobi" walked off.
I waved to them, feeling my heart sink knowing I'd probably never see that beautiful man ever again.