Hoseok ♡ Cold

Big thanks to TaesWolfie for giving me the idea for this imagine!

"Hello Y/n!" The bright and cheerful Hoseok greets me.
I grumble in response.

Jung Hoseok. This guy has been bothering me for two weeks straight. He noticed me keeping to myself during class and took it upon himself to keep me company that I didn't want nor need. I quickly let him know that his presence was unwanted, but he didn't listen. He's so persistent.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Fine." I mutter, crossing my arms and looking the other way.
"Did you have trouble with the homework last night? If you need help I'd be happy to give you some assistance. Hey, maybe we could meet up and do the homework together." He rambled on.
"I'd rather pull al of my teeth out." I huff.
"Ouch. Well listen, I'm here whenever you decide."
"Whatever."
Thankfully, class starts so he leaves me alone. I start scribbling down notes and focus on the lecture. Halfway through, I could feel Hoseok staring at me. I let out a huff and look over at him. He's got his head rested on his hand, not bothering to hide that he was staring at me. He flashed me a bright smile and waved. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to my notes.

As soon as class ends, I start gathering my things, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible and avoid Hoseok. Unfortunately, my plans didn't work.

"Hey you wanna go get coffee at the campus cafe?"
"No thanks."
"Alright. Are you hungry?"
"No."
"Hm. Maybe later?"
"No."
"Okay then."
"Listen, I have another class to get to." I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk out of the classroom.
"Geez that guy is annoying." I grumble to myself as I walk across campus.

Throughout the day, I pray that I don't run into Hoseok, but as fate would have it, I do.

"Heyyy!" He waves me down.
I give him an emotionless glare as he approaches me.
"Can I walk with you?"
"You won't take no for an answer, so what choice do I have?"
"You're right." He giggled. "I'm determined to become your friend."
"Good luck with that." I say and start walking to my last class.
"So, what are your hobbies? Is there anything you like to do in your free time?" He asked.
"No." I lie.
"Well I enjoy dancing. It's a lot of fun and it's a great way to get all of my energy out."
"You should go do that now." I comment.
"Ha! You won't get rid of me that easily." He laughed, placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Please don't touch me." I jerk away.
He looks at me, his eyebrows raised.
"What? I said please."
"That's why I'm surprised." He said. "I think I'm staring to break down your walls."
"Not hardly."
"Bummer. I guess I'll just have to keep trying."
"I'd prefer you not."
"You won't be saying that after we become best friends."
"You're overconfident." I shake my head.
"I'd like to call it optimistic."
"Call it whatever you want, but I think it's annoying."
"Your words can't hurt me, Y/n." He grinned. "Hope is on my side."
"Wonderful." I grumble.

Over the next few days Hoseok continues to harass me, asking me if I want to grab something to eat and trying to make small talk with me.

"Good morning." He greets me as he takes his usual seat beside me.
I throw my hand up lazily, not bothering to look at him.
"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine."
"I always am, aren't I?" I ask sarcastically, flashing a forced smile.
"Hey, do you want to get something to eat at the college cafe later?" He asked the question he's asked me every day for at least a month now.
"Sure." I answer, letting out a long sigh as I did so.
"Really?!" He sat up straighter, his eyes lighting up.
"I'm only agreeing so you'll stop asking."
"Sure you are." He teased, giving me a small nudge.
"You'd better shut up before I change my mind."
He pretended to zip his lips, turning back to face the front of the class. I felt myself smile a little, turning my head away so Hoseok wouldn't see.
For some reason, I found myself looking forward to hanging out with Hoseok and I hated it.