Jungkook ♡ Jeon Twins | Part 2

I walk to the nearest Starbucks in need of some caffeine. I stop, feeling that eerie feeling creeping on me again. Like someone is watching me. I look around, but everyone appears to be going about their day. I shake the feeling off and head inside, making my way to the front counter. After looking at the menu for a moment, I end up ordering the exact same thing I always order.
As I'm waiting for my coffee I notice someone walk up next to me. I furrowed my brows when I noticed it was Jungkook. He's gotten a haircut and doesn't appear to be wearing as many earrings as he usually does. He's also wearing a cream colored sweater which is a little unusual.

"You look different." I say.
He looks over at me furrowing his brows.
"Oh c'mon. Stop playing around."
"I'm sorry. Who are you?" He asks.
"Jungkook stop that." I laugh. "I'm not in the mood for jokes."
"Jungkook?" He tilts his head to the side. "Sorry, but you must have me confused with someone else." He said. "However, you do look familiar."
I looked at him, trying to figure out if I've seen him before.
"Oh! Were you at the convenience store the other day?" He asked.
"I was."
"You were getting those chips, right?"
"Yeah. That was you that helped me?"
"It was." He nodded.
"I never got to properly thank you. That was really nice."
"I was just being courteous." He shrugged.

A Starbucks worker walks up and sets a bag down in front of him. He takes it and looks at me.

"Would you maybe wanna take a walk together?" He asked.
"Um... sure." I smile.

A few seconds later the barista hands me my coffee. I thank her and turn towards this guy who strangely looks identical to Jungkook.

"You ready?" He asked.
I nod.
When we step out of the coffee shop, I open my mouth to ask what his name is, but he speaks up before I can.
"You called me Jungkook earlier. Do you know him?" He asked.
"Yeah he's my best friend, and you oddly look like him, except without the long hair and tattoos."
"Ah." He chuckled. "This is gonna sound crazy, but he's my twin."
"What?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Jungkook has a twin and he didn't tell me?"
"He's never mentioned me?"
"No." I shook my head.
"Well." He seemed surprised, offended even. "I'm Jeonseok."
"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Y/n."
"Y/n. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
"Oh." I became flustered by his slick compliment. "Um. So, do you and Jungkook not see each other much?" I asked, changing the subject.
"No. We had a... falling out of sorts. We haven't spoken in a couple years." Jeonseok said bitterly.
"Oh. I'm so sorry."
"Don't be sorry. It was for the best." He shrugged.

I ended up spending a few hours with Jeonseok and I felt like I had really gotten to know him. He's so sweet. He's like the neat and tidy good boy version of Jungkook. Though, there's nothing wrong with the way Jungkook is. I kind of like his edgy look.

Jeonseok offered to walk home with me, which I allowed. I was going to say goodbye to him at the entrance of my apartment building, but he insisted on walking me right to my apartment.

"Well, this is me." I gesture to my front door. "Thank you for making sure I got home safely, and thank you for giving me a nice time today."
"It's no problem. I enjoyed it." He grinned. "I'll see you around."
"Yeah. See you around." I waved and stepped inside my apartment.
I kicked my shoes off and flopped down on the bed.

I can't believe Jungkook didn't tell me he had a twin brother. Then again, Jeonseok did tell me they had a falling out. It would make sense that he kept it from me. But still...

I grab my phone and call Jungkook.
He answers after a couple rings.

"Hey stinky." He answers.
"I'm not stinky, you're stinky." I shoot back.
"Okay whatever you say stinky."
I let out a frustrated sigh. Jungkook's dumb laugh was immediately heard on the other end.
"Listen to me. Something happened today." I said.
"What is it?"
"I went to the coffee shop and met someone you know."
"Someone I know? Was it Namjoon?" He asked.
"No."
"Jimin? Jin?"
"No. Jungkook let me finish." I sighed.
"Okay. Sorry. Go on."
"I met Jeonseok, your twin."
He suddenly became quiet.
"Jungkook?" I ask.
No answer.
"Hey, sorry if it's too much for you talk about. Jeonseok told me you two had a falling out. I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry." I mutter.
"You... talked to Jeonseok?" He asked.
"Yeah. I thought he was you trying to prank me, pretending you didn't know me. After that I found out I met him at the convenience store the other night when I got my favorite chips."
"Wait you've already seen him?"
"Yeah, but I didn't know who he was. What are the odds that we'd see each other again?" I asked.
"More than you think." He muttered.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Nothing. He's right. We did have a falling out... sort of. It was more like I told him never to come near me again."
"Why would you say that?"
"He's not who you think he is Y/n." Jungkook said. I could tell he was trying to stay calm.
"What's wrong? You sound worried."
"I am Y/n. He's not safe. You shouldn't be around him."
"Why not?" I asked.
"Please tell me he doesn't know where you live."
"Actually, I let him walk home with me."
"No." Jungkook muttered under his breath. "You have to get out of there. Come and stay with me."
"What? Why? You're not making any sense. Why are you so scared?"
"Because, Jeonseok is not a good person."
"What is he? A playboy? A drunk?"
"No. He's worse than that. He should be in jail for some of the things he's done."
"Wait." I laughed. "Are you saying he's your evil twin or something?"
"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying! You need to pack your things and stay with me for a while." He spoke, his tone serious.
"That's ridiculous, Jungkook. I'm fine. He didn't even get my number, so I'm safe."
"No you're not. He has ways of finding people. Trust me."
"I think you're just jealous that I'm friends with your brother."
"What? No that's not it at all." He said.
"I'm gonna settle in for the night. You need to get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
Before he could say anything, I hung up.