Namjoon ♡ Bad Boy [request]

Today Namjoon has invited me to ride around Seoul with him and go for a little walk together. Of course I agreed. I love spending time with him.

I held tightly into Namjoon's waist as we drove through the city. His purple hair blew violently in the wind. Different smells from food stands and small restaurants filled my nose as we drove down the street.

After riding for a while Namjoon pulled over in a small wooded area with a trail.

"This is one of my favorite places to walk whenever I need to clear my head." He said as he parked the motorcycle. He helped me off and we started walking.

"You know for a big 5'11 biker guy with purple hair, piercings and tattoos, you sure are a softie." I nudged him.
He grinned showing off his dimples.
"I'm only a softie for you babygirl." He said grabbing my hand.

Namjoon and I have been friends for a while, but for the past year he's been holding my hand and calling me pet names like babygirl, babe, sweetheart. He hasn't officially confessed and neither have I. I guess we're both too scared.

We walked hand in hand down the trail admiring the beautiful flowers. As we walked, we could see the shore in the distance.

Namjoon and I both stopped, leaning against the railing lining the walkway. I closed my eyes letting the soft breeze blow past me.

"It's so pretty." Namjoon commented.
"Yeah it is. The weather is nice today, do you think we could visit the beach?" I asked.
"Whatever you want angel." He said running his fingers through my hair.
I looked over at him and smiled.

We continued walking until we reached the end of the trail. We turned around and went back the way we came.

"Do you still want to go to the beach?" Namjoon asked getting on his motorcycle.
"Yes!"
"Alright." He chuckled. "I'll stop by my place and get some swim trunks and then we can go by your place."
"That sounds good to me."

We stopped by Namjoon's apartment where he got a beach towel, a tank top and swim trunks. We stopped by my place and I let Namjoon change in my bathroom while I picked out a bikini to wear.

He walked out looking quite handsome. His white tank top contrasted with his beautifully tanned skin along with the tattoos covering his left arm.

"My turn." I said running past him and into the bathroom.
I changed quickly and left the bathroom with an armful of clothes which I tossed somewhere on my bedroom floor.

"Dang Y/n."

I jumped a little and turned seeing Namjoon sitting on my bed. He bit his bottom lip and stared me up and down, raking his eyes over my body.

"You look hot."
"Thanks." I said bashfully.

He stood up and walked over to me, running his fingertips along my ribcage where a small tattoo was.

Namjoon is the one who talked me into getting tattoos. I only have a couple, and they're small but meaningful.

"You should get a thigh tattoo." He hummed.
"I don't know." I blushed. I don't think I'm ready for a big tattoo.
"I think you would look irresistible with a thigh tattoo." He said biting his lip.
"H-Hey let's head to the beach okay?" I asked stepping away from him.

My face was on fire as I grabbed my towel and sunglasses.

Instead of taking Namjoon's motorcycle to the beach we decided to walk since it wasn't that far.

***

We stepped onto the hot sand and headed towards the water.

"Ah! Hot hot hot." I said hopping from one foot to another.
"You're such a wimp. It's not even hot." Namjoon chuckled as he walked with ease across the burning sand.
I heard him hiss in pain as he continued walking.
"I may be a wimp but you're a liar." I chuckled.
Namjoon grinned and winked at me.

Finally we got to the waves, both of us letting out a sigh as the cool water hit our burning feet. After cooling our feet off, we laid our towels out and headed into the ocean.

"This is nice." I said looking out at all the boats sailing in the distance.
"It's beautiful."

Suddenly a beach ball landed in the water in front of me. I looked over and saw a guy waving his arms as he made his way over. I grabbed the ball and held it up.

"That's mine. Sorry about that." He said.
"It's fine. Here you go." I tossed it to him.
"Thanks cutie." He winked.

I turned back towards Namjoon and saw his jaw clench as he glared at the guy.

"Hey. Joon it's fine." I said rubbing his arm.
"Yeah." He said.
"Hey!" I shout and splash him with water. "Drop the attitude."
"Oh you wanna be that way?" He asked. "You're on." He splashed me back.

We continued our water fight until I gave up. I squeezed the water out of my hair and wiped my face. My eyes drifted towards Namjoon's now soaked white tank top. The dark ink of his tattoos on the left side of his chest that connected to the tattoos on his arm showed through his shirt. He licked his lips and ran his fingers through his wet hair, pushing it out of his face. The sunlight caught on his eyebrow piercing as he turned towards me.

"Oh no Y/n I think I see something." He said pointing in the water.
"Ah! Where?! Where?!" I asked jumping into his arms.
"I'm kidding." He laughed.
"You jerk." I said punching his chest.

I tried to get out of his arms but he wouldn't let me. He carried me back to the shore and laid me down on my towel before taking a seat and lying down on his.

I propped myself up and watched the waves crash softly against the shore. I looked over at Namjoon and saw he was propped up on his elbow watching me.

"What?" I giggled.
"You're just really pretty." He smiled.
I bit my lip to keep from smiling, but that couldn't stop the blush from creeping up my cheeks.

I noticed the guy from earlier making his way out of the water towards us.

"Oh no." I said.
"What?" Namjoon asked.
"It's that guy from earlier."

Namjoon followed my gaze and saw the guy.

"I know what'll make him stop." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"This."

Namjoon grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. His full lips moved against mine leaving me in a trance. My hands unconsciously grabbed his shoulders, holding on as he kissed me.

He pulled away with a smirk. He glanced up and his smirk grew.

"He's gone." He said.
"W-What was that?" I asked.
"What do you think it was babygirl?" He chuckled. "I like you. Is it not obvious?"
"I thought you were just calling me babygirl and being nice because we're friends."
"Friends don't call friends babygirl."

I blinked a few times.

"Y/n? Do you like me too?" He asked, his brown eyes staring into mine.
"Yes."
"I knew it." He smirked.
"Excuse me?"
"I saw you eyeing me when I changed into my swim wear. It was hard not to notice."
"Namjoon." I groaned, shoving him playfully.
He just laughed in response.

____________________________________
QOTD: What are some places you'd like to travel to?

AOTD: I'd like to go to New York, Japan, South Korea, Los Angeles and Canada.