Taehyung ♡ Vampire

Couldn't find any good vampire Tae edits so I made that one uwu
Also this imagine is almost 2,000 words so grab a snack and get comfortable sksksk

There will also be a lot of point of view changes for the sake of the story.

Taehyung is a vampire and has been for at least 100 years. He despises humans. He can't stand them. Yes he used to be a human, but since being turned he realized how pathetic humans are. As the years passed by he only grew to hate them even more, only seeing them as food, until one day.

Your POV

My eyes scanned the shelves, looking at all the snacks that seemed to be calling my name.

"This one." I grinned and grabbed a couple packages of cup ramen. One spicy and one regular. I spotted some chips and put those in my shopping cart. I grabbed a few other things and headed to the checkout.
After my goodies were scanned and paid for I walked to my car and set the bags in the backseat. I sat down behind the wheel and cranked up the engine, one of my favorite songs playing on the radio.

"Oh I love this song!" I announced to no one in particular and turned the volume up.

As I drove home I admired the bright city lights. I waited til the last minute to go out and buy groceries which is why I'm out at night, but it's not bad. I much prefer night over day.
As I'm driving down the street I see my favorite coffee shop is still open. I quickly swerved into the parking lot and got out. I pulled out my phone, glancing at the time.

8:30

"They close at 9:00 so I've got plenty of time. I think. Oh geez I hope they'll still let me get something." I mumbled to myself.

I stepped into the coffee shop and saw no one there. The chairs were still on the floor and there were a few tables with cups and plates on them which let me know they hadn't started cleaning up yet. I walked up to the counter and saw one of the baristas who always works there. Yoongi. His lazy eyes widened slightly when he saw me.

"Oh it's you." He said.
"Yes. Y/n." I reminded him of my name.
"I didn't forget." He stated. "You come in here all the time. I remember."
"Right. You never forget a face."
"It's a little late to be getting coffee don't you think?" He asked, his eyes wandering suspiciously around the shop.
"No? It's never too late for coffee." I said with a light chuckle. "Plus you guys don't close for another 30 minutes."
"Right." He sighed. "What can I get for you? Your usual, or are you feeling risky tonight?"
"No. Just my usual."

I couldn't help but feel like there was another meaning behind the last part of his question but I chose to ignore it.

"That'll be $5.50."
"Worth it." I said handing over exact change.
"That's one thing I like about you. You always get the same thing so you know exactly how much it'll be. You save me a lot of trouble
Y/n." Yoongi said putting the cash into the register.
"You're welcome I guess." I let out an awkward chuckle and stood to the side waiting for my coffee.

Minutes later Yoongi walked back up to the counter and handed over my freshly made drink.

"Thank you." I grinned.
"You're welcome." He muttered.

"He's a grouch sometimes but I love him." I thought to myself as I walked over to my favorite table.

I sat down and pulled out my phone, mindlessly playing some game. I sipped on my coffee as I vigorously tapped the screen. I glanced up for a moment and saw Yoongi eyeing me. He looked a little nervous for some reason. I looked back down at my phone not giving his odd attitude much thought.
Minutes later I heard the front door of the coffee shop ring.