Jungkook ♡ Long Hair

I wrote this when Jungkook's hair looked like that ^
RIP Jungkook's long hair :(

Recently Jungkook has been growing his hair out, needless to say he looks incredible. I didn't think he could get any hotter but then he grows his hair out and bam.

The bathroom door swings open, steam escaping from the room. Jungkook steps out, one towel loosely wrapped around his waist and one draped over his shoulders which he used to dry his hair. His long bangs hung in his eyes, the long strands of hair on the sides of his head stuck to his cheeks. He panted heavily as he made his way over to the dresser.

"It's way too hot in there." He commented.
"You sure are." I stared at him dreamily.
"What?"
"Uh I mean yeah I'm sure it was hot in there. The whole bathroom is steamed up!" I said rather loudly in an attempt to cover my small slip up.
Jungkook looked at me for a moment before speaking.
"Yeah I got the water too hot. I thought it would feel good because I'm sore from practicing. It did feel good at first, but then it got to be too hot."
"I can't wait for you guys to have a break. I'm ready for you to be able to sleep in for once."
"Me too. We just have a couple more performances and some practice sessions before our two month break. After that we have some time to ourselves." A small smirk pulled at his lips.
"Oh?"
"Mhm. We can go on dates every day, or even take a vacation."
"A vacation? That sounds nice. Where at?"
"Anywhere you want."
"Hmm." I quirked an eyebrow.
He gave me a small grin before walking back into the bathroom, a pair of boxers and basketball shorts in his hands. I bit my lip realizing he didn't bring a shirt with him.

Seconds later he walked out of the bathroom ruffling his damp, messy hair. He grinned cockily as he approached me. He laid down on the bed, wrapping his arms around me, pressing kisses to my cheek and jawline, his long strands of hair brushing against my skin.

"Jungkook... what are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing baby?"
"Getting in my personal space."
He chuckled lightly, kissing my jawline again.
"Yeah right. Like I'm gonna believe that."

His thumb gently began rubbing my hip as he peppered kisses on my cheek.

"Kiss me babygirl." He whispered before kissing below my ear.
I turned around facing towards him, wrapping my arm around his waist, my fingers gently tracing up and down his back. He licked his lips and leaned in, pressing them against mine. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to lean into him. My hand moved from his back to his hair. Since he's grown it out there's much more for me to run my fingers through. Jungkook tugged lightly on my bottom lip, making me involuntarily grab a handful of his hair, pulling on it. He exhaled deeply against my lips, squeezing my waist. He rolled over and pulled my body on top of him, his hands running up and down my back.
I pulled away, both of us panting heavily.

"That was hot." I smirked.
"Yeah it was."
"You're hot." I panted.
"Mmm not as hot as you." He whispered, dragging his thumb over my bottom lip.

I grabbed his face and pulled him back in for another kiss. He managed to roll us over to where he was hovering over me. His shoulders moved up and down as he breathed heavily. His long dark hanging over his eyes. I reached one of my hands up, running my fingers through his thick wavy hair. It was still partially wet from the shower, but the strands that were drying had started to curl into beautiful waves. I grabbed a handful of his hair, threading my fingers through it. Jungkook's eyes fluttered closed as he relished in the feeling of my hand in his hair. I brought my hand down to his face, tracing the arch of his brow and the curve of his nose. My fingertips glided over his cheekbone down to his sharp jawline.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice coming out a little hoarse.
"Admiring you." I answered simply.
He grinned before leaning in giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.
"You want something to eat?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm starving."
"C'mon. I'll make ramen." He said pulling me up from the bed.

_______________________________________
This was a short one. I just really wanted to write an imagine about Jungkook's long hair because wow he looks SO good. I hate that this is getting published AFTER he cut it smh.
I wrote this when I put this book on hold so he was just starting to grow his hair out, but I went back and re-wrote some parts to make it accurate to his loooong hair