BTS Crack imagine because I was bored

Since y'all said I should go ahead and publish this and that you "actually wanna read it" I decided to publish the crack imagine. Good luck getting through it.
THIS IS JUST A JOKE PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! ALSO IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CRINGEY!! This isn't a serious imagine.

"Y/n!" Someone yells.
I furrowed my brows thinking that I was just dreaming.
"Y/N!"
I open my eyes and see my mom standing over me.
"What?" I spat.
"Get up and pack your bags. I sold you."
"Wae?! Wae would you do that?!"
"I need money so I sold you to some rich Asian guys called BTS."
"What?"
"Your flight leaves in an hour." She said, leaving me in my room.

I sat there letting it all slink in. I gasped.
I couldn't believe it. My eomma sold me to worldwide Kpop sensations BTS!

I got out of bed and went to my closet picking out my favorite cropped Kpop hoodie and high waisted jeans. I slipped on my edgy vans and put my hair into a messy bun.
I only put on mascara because I don't wear a lot of makeup and I'm not like other girls haha.
My bags were packed and ready to go.

"I can't believe I'm moving to Korea and meeting BTS oppars!" I squeal and head out the door.

***

At the airport, my phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo? Uh I mean hello, who's there?"

(AKSHDKSJDJDKS IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS I COULDN'T HELP IT) (also if you haven't seen the video of the yeoboseyo girl

(also if you haven't seen the video of the yeoboseyo girl. Watch at your own risk)

"Is this Y/n?" The guy on the other end asked.
"Ne. This is Y/n."
"There will be a driver waiting for you when you get to Seoul. He'll take you to BigHit Entertainment to meet the boys."
"Omo! Wait! How did you get my number?"

The line went dead.

***

I arrive in Seoul after a long flight. All I could think about was how great my new life will be.
The driver is waiting to take me to BigHit Entertainment where I'll meet the boys. As we drive down the road I gaze at the city, my (eye color) orbs widening as I admire the beautiful buildings. I gasp when I see BigHit coming into view. The driver drops me off at the doors. I take in a deep breath and head inside.
A security guard is standing inside.

"Annyeong. I'm Y/n. I'm here to see BTS."
"Second floor. The boys are waiting."

I nervously stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor. A ding sound indicated I had made it to my designated floor. I stepped out and walked through a hallway that had frosted glass doors, separating all the rooms.

"Are you Y/n." A voice rang behind me.

I turned around and saw a man in a suit.

"Ne. That's me."
"Follow me." I followed the man to a door labeled lounge.