Yoongi ♡ Mafia AU | Part 3

"Get her in the van." Yunho rushed the other two mafia members.
The one named Mingi took a seat in the van while the one who had a hold of me shoved me into the seat, taking a seat on the opposite side of me.
Yunho got in the front seat and started to drive away from the boys' secret hideaway.
"Mingi, San, make sure she behaves."
"Yes sir." The two said in unison.

I was so scared. I know Yoongi and the others will come after me, but right now my heart is racing and I can only think of the worst case scenario. I looked at the two men on neither side of me.
Mingi had dark red hair, his eyes were sharp and narrow, his nose was pointed and he had this stern look on his face. He seems rather intimidating, but at the same time he doesn't seem like a person who would be in the mafia. None of them do.
I glance over at San. He's got dark hair that's longer in the back. His cheekbones are high and his eyes are sharp and tilted upwards slightly. His stare is so intimidating, anyone who makes eye contact with him would surely be scared out of their wits.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.
"Back to our place. Where else?" Mingi spoke sharply.
"What do you want with me? I haven't done anything."
"We're using you as leverage." Yunho answered from the front seat. "If your father knows we have you, maybe we can get some money out of him."
"That won't happen. I have people coming for me."
"Yeah, right." San scoffed. "They'll never be able to find us."
"You obviously don't know what you're up against." I muttered.
"What you don't know the Bangtan Boys have been our rival for years. We know exactly what we're up against."

These guys are tough.

"Hongjoong is gonna be so happy. We finally got you." Mingi grinned.
"We may have let you slip away once, but we have you now." San laughed.
"It was you two who were chasing me in that building?"
Both of them had a smirk on their lips.
I let out a sigh, chewing nervously on my bottom lip.

What's gonna happen now?

***

The vehicle pulled up to a garage. Yunho rolled the window down and typed in a code before the door opened. As soon as the car was parked, San and Mingi grabbed me, jerking me out of the van.

"Stop being so rough with me." I snapped. "It's not like I'm gonna try to run away or anything."
"We don't know that." Mingi said.
The dragged me down a short hallway and into a large house. It was decorated with dark furniture and seemed very minimalistic.
"Hongjoong." Yunho announced. "We're here."
I few seconds later I heard footsteps coming from a nearby hallway.

A man stepped into the room. He wore a dark suit adorned with silver chains. He sported a choppy haircut and appeared to have a slit shaved into one of his eyebrows.

"So you did bring her." He said striding towards me.
He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.
"Kang Y/n. You have no idea how difficult it was to find you."
I jerked my head away.
He let out a deep chuckle.
"She's a feisty one. Take her to the holding room."
"Yes sir." San and Mingi nodded.
"Wait!" I spoke up quickly. "You guys aren't gonna pat me down? I could have a cell phone in me, or maybe even a pocket knife."
Hongjoong exchanged glances with Mingi and San.
"She's lying." San said.
"What if she isn't?" Mingi asked.
"Just... check." Hongjoong said.
The two let go of me and started awkwardly looking me over.
"Don't just look, check her boots!" Hongjoong hissed. "Idiots."
Mingi and San dropped to the ground and started feeling around my boots. I made a split decision and kicked San in the face, then Mingi. Both of them fell back, one holding their forehead, the other his cheek.
I saw Yunho sprint towards me. I immediately took off in the opposite direction.
"Go get her!" Hongjoong demanded.

I didn't know where to go. I just continued running. I turned a corner, hoping to find a door, instead I ran right into Yunho.

"Gotcha." He grabbed me, dragging me back to the large living room.
I noticed a bruise forming on San's cheekbone and a pink spot on Mingi's forehead that would surely bruise. They both stood there glaring at me.
"That was impressive Miss Y/n." Hongjoong said walking over. "But your efforts were failed. Yunho, take her to the holding room."
"Yes sir."