Jimin ♡ Honeymoon

I stare out at the sunrise from our little vacation home as it slowly moves over the ocean. The warm breeze from the sea blowing my hair around ever so slightly. I feel arms wrap around me from behind, catching me off guard for a moment.

"Good morning Mrs. Park." He hummed, his voice deep and groggy from sleep.
"Good morning." I smile and reach my hand back, running my fingers through his soft hair.

Jimin and I had just gotten married the day before. It hadn't quite set in just yet. I still felt as if this was a dream, but the feeling of Jimin kissing my neck made me realize this was indeed real life. His fingers played with the hem of the shirt I was wearing, lifting the fabric up just enough where his fingertips could ghost over my hips.

"You're so beautiful, my angel." He whispered as he placed soft, loving kisses along my jawline.
I turned around and faced towards Jimin, taking in his ethereal features. His blonde hair was tousled and messy from tossing and turning, strands stuck out here and there. His face was free of makeup and slightly puffy from sleep. He looked absolutely adorable. He wasn't wearing a shirt and the rising sun was leaving an orange hue on his skin. A strong feeling of adoration bubbled up inside me.

"What is it?" He asked.
"You're so stunning. I'm just taking in the view." I smiled softly.
A big bright smile took over his features. It was one of those smiles where Jimin's eyes crinkle up into crescent shapes. I could see a light pink tint appear on his mochi cheeks.
"You're so cute." I giggled, lightly squishing his cheeks.
"Stoooop." He pouted while trying to hold back a smile.
I laughed at his reaction.
He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
"Let's go lay back down, hm?" He hummed.
I nod wordlessly as we make our way back to the bed.
We lay down, snuggling under the white sheets. Jimin pulls me close to him, pulling the covers up over us. I mindlessly started tracing the shapes of Jimin's abs, my finger making its way to trace over his tattoo.
Jimin let out a short chuckle.

"I love your tattoo." I said.
"You do?"
I nod.
"I love it too."
"You know what I love more?" I asked.
"What?" Jimin asked.
"You."
He started giggling cutely.
"I love you too angel."

I snuggled close to him, nuzzling my face in his neck. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I can't believe you're my wife."
"I can't believe you're my husband."
"It doesn't seem real does it?" He asked.
"No, it's weird... but a good weird."
"I think so too." He grinned.
We laid there for a moment before Jimin spoke up again.

"I wouldn't change anything."
"Me either."

_______________________________________
The idea of this imagine sounded better in my head haha

I wrote ONE Halloween imagine a couple weeks ago so I'll be publishing that tomorrow then I wanna start on Christmas imagines !