Jungkook ♡ Childhood Crush [request]

Requested by @aldyathyah she requested an imagine where you're childhood friends with Jungkook and you and your friends go vacation at BigHit and stay in BTS' old dorms. BTS come to visit the dorm sometimes and you all become close.
The request was very detailed so I won't write out the whole thing haha.
Name: Dia
I'm gonna make her friend's names Rosé and Lisa because I love them uwu
I don't ship any of them with BTS so I'm not using their names in the imagine because of that.

I'm so excited! Me and my friends are finally going on a long vacation and getting away from all the stress. We're going to BigHit entertainment. Luckily, my dad is good friends with Bang PD. He hooked us up with a pretty nice place to stay. BTS' old dorm.

I'm hoping I'll get to see Jungkook again. It's been a while since I last saw him. We've been friends since we were 13 and when he became a trainee I didn't see him too often. After BTS debut I started seeing him less and less. We've rarely been able too see each other because of his schedule.
I've had a crush on him since I was 13 and just as I was planning on confessing, he went off to be a trainee.

***

We arrived at BigHit where we got taken to the dorms. We unpacked our things and got settled in.

"Dia this is amazing!" Lisa said marveling at the dorm.
"I know right?"
"I can't believe BTS used to live here." Rosé squealed.
"It's crazy I know." I chuckled.
"If you get to see Jungkook are you going to confess?" Lisa asked.
"Probably not. He's too busy for a relationship. Not to mention we haven't seen each other in months so it would be super weird if I confessed after not seeing him in so long."
"You're just a chicken." Rosé teased.
Lisa and Rosé started making clucking sounds.
"Guys stop." I laughed covering my face.

There was a knock on the door, surprising all of us.

"Who's that?" Lisa asked.
"I don't know." I said walking to the door.

I opened it and gasped when I saw BTS standing outside the dorm.

"Hi Dia." Jungkook grinned.
"J-Jungkook!" I exclaimed, hugging him as tightly as I could. "Oh my gosh I missed you so much."
"I missed you too."

I pulled away and looked at the rest of the members.

"What are you all doing here?"
"I heard you were coming to vacation here and I thought we'd stop by and I could introduce you and your friends to the guys." Jungkook said.
"Oh. Okay." I smiled and stepped aside letting them all walk into the dorm.
"Man, it's been a while." Namjoon sighed.
"Brings back memories." Jimin smiled.

Hoseok walked up to me and shook my hand.

"Hi Dia! Jungkook has told us a lot about you." He grinned. "You probably already know, but I'm Hoseok."
"Yes I do know." I chuckled at his bright attitude.

"Guys, Jungkook is here and he brought some friends." I announced as I walked into the living room.

Rosé and Lisa gasped when they saw BTS walk in.

"Guys, these are my friends Lisa and Rosé."
"Hi." The boys grinned and waved.
"Hi." Lisa and Rosé greeted them shyly.
"You can all have a seat." I offered.
"Thank you." Jin smiled and took a seat on one of the couches, the other members followed shortly after.

Over the next few weeks, the guys came over and visited a lot. Rosé, Lisa and I all became really close to the boys. We played board games, watched tv together and did lots of other fun things.
Today was one of those days. Everyone sat around watching tv.

"Hey, I have a question." Taehyung spoke up.
"What is it?" Rosé asked.
I turned the tv off and sat up.
"We all were kinds wondering who your biases are." He said.
"My bias is Jimin." Lisa smiled.
"Mine is Jin." Rosé said.
"Dia? What about you?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh, uh."
I can't say Jungkook. Ugh. I'm so embarrassed. Why did he have to put me in the spot like that?
"All of you." I smiled.

I noticed Jungkook looked a little upset but brushed it off.

They stayed for a little while and then left for dance practice.

***

It had been a few days since the boys had visited. Jungkook texted and told me they were doing some performances. He said they would be able to visit tomorrow which I was really looking forward to.

***

The door opened and all seven boys walked in, flopping down on the furniture.

"Hi guys." Rosé waved. "I heard you were all busy with performances. How did it go?"
"It went really well. I think we did pretty good." Yoongi said. "But I'm exhausted."
"Hi everyone." I smiled walking into be living room.
"Dia!" Taehyung shouted holding his arms out. "Come here!"
"Okay." I chuckled.

Taehyung grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap.

"Hey!" I giggled. "Let me go!"
"Nope." He grinned and held my waist tighter.

I sighed and let him have his way.

Lisa and Rosé were carrying on a conversation with the boys so I didn't think anyone was paying attention to Taehyung's antics. I was wrong.
I glanced over at Jungkook and saw him glaring at me angrily. I bit my lip and turned away.

"Dia you're so cute." Taehyung said running his fingers through my hair.
"No I'm not." I laughed awkwardly.
"Dia." Jungkook said, his voice sounding deeper than usual.
"Yes?" I asked trying to sound calm.
"Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Y-yeah sure."

I got up and followed him into the kitchen.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me forward causing me to bump into his chest. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"J-Jungkook-"
"What was that out there huh?"
"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
"You're just gonna flirt with Taehyung like that?"
"I wasn't flirting with him."
"Bull crap." He growled.
"Why are you getting so worked up?" I asked squirming trying to get out if his grip.
"Because you're mine."
"Excuse m-"

Jungkook slammed his lips against mine, kissing me roughly, his hands roaming all over my waist. He really caught me off guard.

"Jungkook is kissing you!!! Kiss back idiot!" My brain screamed at me.

I finally came to my senses and kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moved one of his hands to the back of my neck, pressing our lips closer together.

"Jungkook? Dia?" I heard someone walk into the kitchen.

Jungkook and I pulled away, staring with wide eyes at whoever just walked in.

Namjoon.

He turned around with a straight face and left the room.

"Jungkook finally did it!" I heard Namjoon shout from the living room.

Everyone started talking at once, but I could make out Yoongi saying: "It's about time."

"Dia! I cannot believe he's the one who had to make the first move!" Lisa shouted.

I buried my head in Jungkook's chest out of embarrassment.

"How long have you liked me?" Jungkook asked.

I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Since we were 13." I admitted shyly.
He let out a short breathy laugh.
"What?" I asked.
"Me too."

My eyes widened.

"You-" I pointed at him, not able to finish my sentence.
"Yes." He nodded.
I covered my mouth.
"You're so cute." He chuckled.
"No stop you're making me blush." I said burying my face in his chest again.
He hugged me and ran his fingers through my hair.
"C'mon. I think we have some crazed guys and girls out there we need to take care of."

_____________________________________
I hope you liked this! :)

I'm thinking about adding a "question of the day" at the end of my imagines. What do you guys think?
I tried doing that on my Instagram fan account but I never got enough active followers so I scrapped the idea