Jimin ♡ Photoshoot

I'm an up and coming photographer who takes pictures for a fashion magazine in Seoul. I've gotten to do photo shoots will all kinds of actors, actresses, models, and idols. Today was different though.
I got a call from my boss, saying that I'd be doing a photoshoot for Park Jimin from BTS. You can imagine my excitement. It's a rather intimidating task to do, but it's huge for the magazine. Having such a big idol model for the cover is gonna give us a lot of publicity. Not to mention I'm the one who gets to take the photos.
I'll admit, sometimes being a photographer is nerve wracking. I'm a big Kpop fan, so it's difficult for me to be around idols. I have to make myself calm down so I don't make a fool of myself. Despite the fact that I've been doing this for two years, I'm still not quite used to it.

I grab my camera bag and sling it over my shoulder before heading out.
I showed up to the studio just in time. Jimin hadn't arrived yet so I took the opportunity to start setting up my equipment. A few of the other staff began setting up the background and gathering props.

"Hey."
I look over and see one of my coworkers, Baekhyun, setting up lighting.
"Yeah?"
"I was in the back and I saw Jimin. They took him to get his hair and makeup done."
"Oh." I look back towards the door leading to the back rooms. "Really?"
"Yeah. This is crazy."
"It is." I said letting out a breath.
"This is gonna be really good for the magazine."
"I know. I'm kinda nervous about doing this photoshoot."
"Why? You've taken plenty of photos of idols before."
"Yeah but none who are this famous."
"Don't worry about it Y/n." Baekhyun waved his hand dismissively.
"I'll try."

I was cleaning off my camera lens and getting it situated on the tripod when I heard footsteps. I turn around and see Jimin walking towards me. His presence is so strong it made my heart race.

"Hello." He greeted me with a warm smile which contrasted greatly with the intense look he had on his face moments ago.
"Hello." I bowed slightly. "I'm pretty excited to be your photographer today."
"Oh." He chuckled lightly, a bright grin on his face. "That's so nice of you to say. Thank you..." He trailed off, looking at me waiting for me to introduce myself.
"Y/n." I spoke up. "I'm Y/n."
"Thank you Y/n."
"Um, you can go head and step over there." I pointed to the setup in front of us.
He immediately walked over to the small X on the floor.
"Is this okay?" He asked.
"That perfect. Let's start with some casual poses."
He was dressed in an all white suit with a black bow tie. It looked sleek and posh, especially on Jimin.
He placed one hand in his pocket, doing a casual pose. I snapped the photo. He did another pose and I took a picture again.

He's really good at this.

Every pose he did looked so good. It was almost hard to focus.

"Alright costume change." One of the staff members announced.

Jimin made his way back to the dressing room, making quick eye contact with me as he did so. I couldn't help but get chills just by locking eyes with him.
Baekhyun seemed to take notice of our quiet exchange.

"Y/n." He snickered.
"What?"
"You and Jimin." He wiggled his shoulders.
"No." I scoff. "Absolutely not."
"Yeah." He nodded.
I shook my head and started cleaning off my lens.
The set designers brought out a white couch as a prop along with a small table with champagne.

Seconds later Jimin returned in a new outfit. A black, sheer, see through top that was unbuttoned nearly halfway, exposing his chest. I gulped as I took notice of his never mind tattoo showing through the thin, black fabric.

"Okay." I spoke, my mouth dry. "Ready?"
"Whenever you are." He spoke smoothly.
I cleared my throat and started snapping pictures.
Jimin grabbed one of the glasses of champagne, sitting on the couch, leaning back a little as he brought the glass up to his thick lips. I zoomed in a little and snapped a photo. He stood up and took a seat on the arm of the chair, holding his hand up in the air in a graceful manner, looking up at it. Almost like he was picking an apple from a tree. The shirt he wore slipped off one of his shoulders causing him to quickly try and fix it.

"No." I spoke up, abruptly stopping his actions.
He looked at me surprised.
"Leave it." I said looking into the camera. "Do what you were just doing."
He left the shirt hanging off his shoulder and put his arm back up.
"Perfect." I muttered quietly as I took the photo.

I took a few more photos of him before they took him back for another costume change. This time he came out in a low cut and tight fitting white shirt. Over the shirt he wore a kimono type cover up. His neck was adorned with large chains and almost every finger had a ring on it. His jeans were black and had multiple rips in them, showing off Jimin's thick muscular legs.

The setup now was a bunch of fake plants and flowers surrounding a fancy throne-like chair.

Jimin took a seat, ready to get started.

"Can you sit in it sideways in the chair?" I asked.
Jimin obliged, swinging his legs over the arm of the chair while he rested his back against the other one.
"Hang on." I said approaching him.
At this point I was starting to get comfortable around him, but that did it mean he wasn't intimidating. I began to mess around with his outfit, making sure the long kimono was hanging just right.

"Perfect." I said stepping away and standing behind the camera.
I took a couple pictures of him in that pose. He then took it upon himself to grab one of the fake flowers and hold it in between his teeth. It made a blush creep onto my cheeks. He looked straight into the camera, his eyes sharp and intimidating. I felt as if he was starting right into my soul. I shakily snapped the photo.

Once we finished up, he made his way over to the computer to see all the pictures I took.

"Oh. This one is really good." He pointed to the one where he had the sheer black top on and it hung off his shoulder. "That might be my favorite." He said looking over at me, a small smirk on his lips.
I sucked in a deep breath and looked away trying to hide the fact that I was flustered.

I watched Jimin as he glanced at the photos. I noticed him smile a couple times, seeming content with the way the photoshoot came out. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You did a really good job with the photos Y/n. I had a lot of fun today." He grinned.
"I'm glad you like the way they turned out." I spoke as calmly as I could.
"Do you think I could talk to you for a moment?" He asked.
"You want to talk to me?"
He nodded and motioned towards his dressing room. I hesitantly followed him, my mind spinning. Jimin stepped into the dressing room, closing the door behind us.

"You look nervous." He pointed out.
"I am."
"Don't be." He grinned, his eyes crinkling up. "I just wanted to speak to you in private."
"About what?" I questioned.
"Well..." He trailed off. I could see he was getting a little shy. "You're really pretty and I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime."
"Wait. You're serious?"
"Mhm." He nodded.
"But I'm just a photographer."
"A talented photographer for a fashion magazine." He corrected.
"Well..." I trailed off.
"You're very talented. Your photography is incredible. Not to mention you know exactly which poses look the best."
"Wow. Thank you." I blushed.
"So, how about that date?"
"Date?" I asked.
He smirked.
"I'm interested." I smiled shyly.
"You are?"
I nodded.
"Okay." He grinned widely. "Can I get your number? That way we and make plans for the date."
"Oh! Right."
He handed his phone to me and I put my contact information in before shakily handing it back to him.
"Be expecting a text from me tonight." He winked.
"Okay. I will."

Jimin walked out of the dressing room leaving me in awe, wondering if that really just happened.