Yoongi ♡ A Soft Imagine

GET READY TO BUST YOUR UWUS

I laid in Yoongi's bed playing on my phone when I heard the light thud of boots against the floor. I looked up and saw a tired looking Yoongi walk in.

"Hi baby, you're back."
He nodded and dropped his bag on the ground.

I could tell he was exhausted. He dragged his feet on the ground as he walked over to the bed. He took a seat on the edge and pulled his shoes off.

"Rough day?" I asked moving to sit behind him.
"Yeah." He sighed.

I brought my hands up to his shoulders and started gently massaging his tense muscles.
He let out a sigh and visibly relaxed. I pressed my thumbs into his shoulder blades massaging a little harder trying to work out the knots in his back.
I continued massaging him for a few minutes before stopping. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and gave him small kisses along his neck and jawline.

"Go change into some comfy clothes." I said.
"What do you have planned?" He asked with a small grin.
"Something you're gonna love. Trust me."

He reluctantly got up and grabbed a change of clothes before disappearing into the bathroom. A couple minutes later he walked out in his white FG shirt and black shorts.

"Come here." I gently pat the spot next to me.
He laid down beside me and I pulled him closer. After he got comfortable I started running my fingers through his hair.
"Ahh." Yoongi sighed contently. "Feels nice." He mumbled drowsily.
I leaned over and began peppering kisses all over his cute dumpling cheeks.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He giggled.

I brought one of my hands to rest on his soft little tummy, continuing to run my fingers through his hair with the other. I gently started rubbing small circles on his tummy. Yoongi smiled contently and snuggled closer to me.

"You're too good to me Y/n."
"You've had a rough day." I stated. "I just want to help you relax and wind down."
"I don't know what I'd do without you."

After giving him some tummy rubs, Yoongi pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. He gently stroked my cheekbone with his thumb as he stared into my eyes.

"I missed you so much." He said. "I was just waiting for that meeting to be over with so I could come back and see you."
"You better have paid attention during the meeting. You don't need to be thinking of me so much that you can't focus."
"Don't worry I did pay attention. Even though I didn't want to."
"Good."

He leaned over a bit and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, but I pulled him back wanting the kiss to last a little longer. His lips encased mine as we kissed slowly and passionately.

He pulled away and trailed his hand down my side until his fingers brushed mine. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together as we cuddled closer.

"What time is it?" I asked.
"Around 6:30."
"Is it too late for a nap?"
"It's never too late for a nap."

_____________________________________
I was inspired to write when I saw stuff on Twitter about Yoongi liking tummy rubs and soft hours were open

QOTD: What's something you like that relaxes you?

AOTD: I looooove when people play with my hair it makes me so relaxed and sleepy