welcome back in Seoul💘💗🌉

......
Author's provision
  Lisa  a 17 year teenager decides to come back to her home country after leaving for 16 years in States due to her father's wish a father wanted her daughter to learn English and study abroad because his father is a great actor in Korea and wanted his daughter to study abroad for her best future but her mother wanted Lisa to be with her due to some idle reason and she forces and cleats to her husband for letting Lisa come back in Seoul Korea after months and months of requesting of her mother father agreed to get Lisa back and to get her admitted in the best one of the best high school in Korea name Jacob High School in which the top most billionaires millionaires and all the celebrities students get their studies just as they are studying abroad.....

no one's pov.
Lisa smother Juniji Hoon and her sibling bae suzy decides to meet and talk about Lisa's home coming

jun ji hyuen to bae suzy :
  J:  lisa is coming back today and soo happy to see my daughter although last month i visited her but still...  what you think unnie

suzy: I don't you are excited and I am too excited to see my Lisa after so many years and of course I am happy but don't you think our happiness won't last longer because we are the one not to live on land we are the to live underwater.
  Suzy was cut off in the middle of her speaking when she saw her daughter rose listening to her the both were shocked to see Rose listening to her ..
Rose " eomma what doo you mean under water are we a fish huhh eomma barreba ".
suzy " huh! ahh ne ne anniyoo.. uri daughter we were just joking haa ha 😃🙄😃".

jihyun: "unnie  tell her it's time for her to know the truth "
suzy" rose come here sit next to eomma..  degaa have something to tell you and hope you will understand because it is also related to lisa your cousin... "..

Rose" huh! ne .waeeee! whaat? eomma  tell me you scarring mee and what happened to lisa  tell meee lisa kwinchana aaahhhhh 😭😭"

suzy" aniii anniyoo lisa is okay listen to mee clamly please before you both turn 18 you need to know the truth behing why you both wear this blue stone ring whenever wherever you go..  and why me and your aunt never   remove our anklets of those blue stones and why you and lisa love swimming and why you both are in love with water  it's because me and your aunt are mermaid truee mermaid and we are not sure if you both could be the same after you turn 18 "
rose" whhhhyaaaaeee whatt are you joking because i don't have my tail and my legs remain the same in water...  waitt iss this because of this stone anii aniii eommaaa maaaaaaaaa dega and lisa mermaid wooo daebak!".

jihyuen: " yes it is because of that stone that bluestone which you your mum and I N Lisa wear it every single day whenever whatever we do or whenever you go because there is nothing to be happy about you and as a mermaid because if the world finds out that we are mermaids they will definitely kille us.. ask into some serious experiments on us let me tell you the story of my and your mother's life..
Me and your mother so happy underwater but we decided to to see what's going on land but when we came on land we saw two handsome looking boys in front of us and we were definitely feeling for them falling in love with them and there were your father and my husband but there was only one condition to survive on land that was only one month given to us from the Sea God our father and your grandfather if we find our true love and if they truly love us with accepting our truth of being mermaid we can live on land...  and they did and my father gave us permission to stay with them with this stone that would never let our reality come up in front of the world even if we are in water  but when you were born to unnie and lisa was born we got really scared and we took you both underwater and you two became baby mermaids and we were shocked to see that  but your grand father told us that made our heart to break down into peices which was".

suzy "which was that rose you and lisa before turning 18 if you both can't find your true love the one which is made for you then you cannot stay on land with us you need to go back to underwater because as you are the creation of human and a mermaid you can either be on land with your true Soulmate or you have to be underwater forever there is no other option even that stone would not help you less than one month you will die on land without a single trace on your body causes for your death ".

rose started crying after hearing that she got 1 year and 1 month to live on land  and lisa got 1 year and 2 months  as there birthday were on feb 27 and march 27....  she now asked that how wil she find who is her truemate

rose"eomma how will i find out..  any hints plesseeeee"😭😭😭😭

suzy" hajiimaa hajiimaa rose  don't cry there is a option for from which you could find who is your true love....if the person can hear the voice inside you which only a mermaid can or if a human can you found your love and which is same applicable to lisa too ".
..
  lisa heard every single thing from Rose saying daebak we mermaid to the one who can hear your inner voice and she faints there and her mother was shocked too see that they didn't noticed that lisa came along with her appa and rose's appa  ana noww all of them take lisa to her room too comfort her when she gains her consciousness......
...
hope you all will like and vote for my story and support me  ... as i was veryy nervous to write and express my thought on social media.... ..
update will be soon
love you all 🌉💋😍😍