she is mine 🐰💜😻

momo pov :

what's wrong with lisa who is she trying to heal and poison girll there are doctors out there
and what if that guy is merman...

i don't think it's right....

I'm not against helping but what if she got herself exposed ......
and i don't think she is that mad to do a human showing her powers...

i think it's definitely merman...
i feel something is not right..
i think i should call jk now...
or should i call rose cause she is her sister. ..
whome should i call..

call-in rose

"hello momo unnie i was going to sleep what's up with you? this late night ".

i said "rose look this is serious lisa just called me few seconds ago... saying she want to heal a guy whose body is fulk with poison and he is Lisa's friend and she was saying tomorrow she will heal him? do you know any guy friend of lisa whose is poisoned?".

..

few minutes later

"hello! rose are you there? ".

"yes unnie I'm here.... but that shouldn't be what I'm thinking ....god.... eottuke unnie did you told her that she can cure that guy? "

i said "yes rose actually earlier i thought it was about jungkook so i told her that she can cure and i also told her that she can even cure a guy who is poisoned by sea queen your grandmaa since you are the same bloodline ...i told her last last part because that's what my mom told me ".

"okay unnie we are fucked up! shit!
unnie can you meet me now at my house... back door I'm waiting it's important unnie ".

"okay! rose I'm coming with my driver... bye ".

what's with rose why she is so panicked 😓

rose pov :

ommo eottuke annnnniyo lisa....
you can't heal that bastard... who once tried to kill us all and rape you ....lisa.. .... i wish i was there with you .

jennie jisso unnie ...ahhhg!

caling jisso unnie

"hello chipmunk you also can't sleep i guess we both are so same haa haa ".

"unnnnie please keep your phone on speaker mode if jennie is near lisa is in big trouble ....i don't know how come i didn't got any visions this time unlike before.... unnie help me ".

"rosyy please stop crying ...will you and tell us what's the exact matter and where is limario is she okay! ohh god this girl really awakes the sleeping eomma inside me.. and goo on! Jennie is listening you ".

" i just got a call from momo unnie and she told me that lisa is going to heal one of her guy friend who is full with poison ....and she asked her if she can heal... and momo unnie told her she can even heal when the person is being poisoned by our grandma due to same bloodlines....... and lisa is tomorrow going to heal that guy ...unnie i think that guy is sehun it's a strong feeling inside me speaking that lisa is going to heal sehun tomorrow ..... remember bambam oppa told us that he gave him poison .........
unnie what should we do i can't help but to cry..... can you to please tell this to the boys and specially jungkookie.... i told momo unnie to come at my place you also come at my place I'm waiting at the back door... i think after you all come we will wait in my limo outside Lisa's house and then we will follow her where she will meet that guy... ".