1st day of high school🌉💖💣💙

Jacob high school is one of the most famous high school in korean only celebrities billionaires kids get into this school so royal and golden feeling one gets in this high school
looks more like a royal hotel than school..

Jacob high school is one of the most famous high school in korean only celebrities billionaires kids get into this school so royal and golden feeling one gets in this high schoollooks more like a royal hotel than school

Lisa pov:

Lisa pov:

i just got off my car and i saw rose my chim chimm waying at me along with two girls and coming towards me actually running towards me wait what  she is running soo fast in order to not to collide so hard i started one step back but was suddenly held on with someone's strong arms so perfect vanilla perfume and then i realize that we both fall on the ground and i saw the fast car stopped at the position where i was earlier standing..

Rose pov
i was talking to jennie and i saw jisso telling me that look that girll is really a doll like who is she before i could answer them i saw she was my pokpaklisa my baby lisa i was waving at her butt i saw the bitch tyuzu intentionally moving her car towards lisa whyy ..i was running and i saw jungkook quickly hold her to move another side and they both fall on the ground and saw tyuzu coming and telling lisa is she okay and she smirked at jungkook ohhh now i got that's the fucking reasons that jealous bitch.

jungkook pov:
i was walking with my hyungs and i saw  that bitch tyuzu  looking me and then looking at the girl actually beautiful doll..  who is she how can someone be so flawless.. and when i returned my gaze to tyuzu i saw her car moving towards her direction .. nd i ran like crazy to save her hopefully i did  thank god she is save but when my eyes meet to those warm shining brown eyes my heart skiped a beat  but i was drawn back to reality when i heard rose screaming "lisa lisa babylisa kwinchanaa ". wait her name is lisa  wow lisa i like her name  .
rose knows her is she her friend letmee ask her but before i could jimin hyung asked rose is she alright which made us all looked towards him that what's wrong with him he should ask lisa but he asks and tells rose to clam down likee really hyun.

lisa pov:
i gott up with his help i still don't know his name he is good soo good like outside inside .
  Rose" are you okayy Lisa" she hugged me.

me "yes I'm fine no need to cry chimchim".

Rose"thanku jungkook thanku soo much for a second i thought i lost my precious sister.... 😭😭 kasamida kookie thankuu soo much and jimin thanku so much but I'm okay ".
ohh so he is jungkook  who saved my life i should thank him.

Jungkook" ohh so she is your sister.. lisa right.. are you akay ". he asked me while looking deep into my eyes

i was so fallen in his eyes i couldn't utter a word but finally i did utter a word

Me " yes". like really just a word yes how stupid of mee waee I'm like this..

"that's a relief". all said in unison

Rose"lettme introduce her  she is my sister she is daughter of uncle lee min ho and aunt junji.. as you all know her mother is sibling of my mother and so she is my cousin ".
she said while everyone was looking me from headto toe
Rose"lisa they are my best friend since 3rd grade  he is tae boyfriend of jennie.. she is jennie the savage girl but soft as baby inside..she is jisso she is so full of herself but really a good and true friend similarly he jin he too is so full of himself but really a caring mother to these boys.
he is rm leader of the group and most sensible and stable person
he is suga just like jennie he is a savage but becomes wild if you disturb his sleep
he is jimin he is very carring and nice and my good friend who is very loyall towards me .
he is the one who saved you his name is jungkook you can call him kookie because i guess now we all are familiar and are friends with lisa....  he is protective towards all of us he is the badboy of school as he likes to tease and play with every new girl  but he never hurts anyone he is just a healthy teaser that's all".
.......

being lisa and rose mermaids they did their conversation through the voice inside them.

i saw you chim chim blushing when you took jimin's name. lisa thought

i know that right but please don't say to anyone it's embarrassing keppit inside lisa arrasoo. Rose's thought.

jennie"lisa let's go we have our English literature class together with tae and kookie ".
kookie "lisa let's go... i mean let's go lisa jennie and V".

i was startled when he said only me to go at first then realizing he was just being friendly that's all whyy 😩.. wait what is I'm falling for him this fast it can't be true but he can't hear my inner voice. breaks my heart even more...

(skip to English class).

lisa pov.

professor hyiin "we have a new transfer student from states please come forward and introduce yourself".

jennie "do well goo 😊".
tae"do well small sister".
kookie"goo he is calling your name ".

i thought he will say me all the best what a rude guy huh!🙄😑

me" anneounghaseo I'm Lisa minh ho  hope you will take good care of me ".

And i voice came from somewhere "so she is the daughter of lee mihn hoo well i will assure her life to be more like a hell ".
because of which i was frooze and tears started to fall ii know right im such a cry baby

But suddenly jungkook standsup and came near me and said "well whoever said that it's to them that I'm always there for her to protect her no matter what so whoever it is shut their fucking mouths or else everyone knows me and my capability of leaving that person with nothing".
And he holds my hand and made me sit beside me  and made jennie to sit beside tae
don't know why but i felt soo happy like i have everything because i have him by my side 
suddenly a drop of my tear touches his hand  and he says "stop crying i don't like it when you cry baby stop crying ".

waitt whatt he called me baby he stood up for me infront of everyone . does he likes me? lisa thought.

kookie"yes".

lisa "what why did you said yes ".

Kokie" because you asked that if i liked you or not right ".

lisa" did you heard what i said i mean like really " i gott cut of by his laugh

kookie" are you stupid how can i hear you when you not speaking anything are you in your senses.. ohh god  i just said to change your mood that's all".

Really I'm that stupid how can he hear my inner voice because maybe he is not the one made for me  ....

Jungkook pov
i need to talk to jimin right now her voice is driving me crazy...

Thankuu forr readingv.. please vote and share and keep supporting me 🙏🙏💞😍😘..