results part 2🍰💝

jk pov :

i called lisa to meet me at the school rooftop..

i heard the steps...  okay! i got this..

she came towards me smiling

she wanted to hug me but i stopped her and i saw her face dropped

i said "hii umh-lisa i - happy birthday baby  i love you you know that but I'm really sorry i didn't plan anything for you but i wanted to ask you that would you go on a date with me tonight please say yes!".

she hugged me and i heard her sobs*
why is she crying ..

"whyy baby why are you crying ?".

I'm worrying now is she okay?.

she said still hugging me "i thought you wanted to break up because you didn't letme hug you cries*".

ohhb! dammn

i patted her head "baby I'm sorry if i gave you that feeling but remember this I'm not i mean I'm never leaving you ....aww! my babylisa you can hug me all day if you want and i wont stop you ..".

she pulled her off the hug and said with those cute puffy eyes
"don't be sorry  if you didn't planned anything because i would have gone mad if you did ignore me the half of the day just like jimin oppa i can't be a quite as rose unnie i might have burst out in more tears and I'm happy you asked me out for our First ever official date because lett me remind you  ...never asked me out for the actual date even after we started dating!  but I'm happy and yes! i would love to goo on a date finally with you kookie😘😘".

haash! this girl so dramatic i thought she will say no...

i hugged her and i kissed her on her forehead
"lisa see you turned 18 today and now you can be can be....
...

be pregnant if i make you huh!".

😂😂😂😂😂i just love teasing her..

wait i saw her eye color changed from brown to blue... wooah! is this okay! i mean normal for a mermaid?

"yaaah! you how dare you I'm not coming if you planing such things ".
then it came back to brown after she yelled at me.. it's new

rose pov :

aaahhg! i don't get it our exams are over and our results are also done
but why i still get visions of lisa and jisso unnie in the exam hall talking while everyone is writing....

it cause me headache
i need to ask lusa and jichu unnie but since it's her birthday i don't want to make her worry..
so better i will ask jisso unnie..

.
.
..

in the hallways ...

i shouted her name seeing her few lickers away from me
"jissssssoooooo unnnie! here ".

she saw me with Jennie behind

she said "why screaming rosiey what's the matter ohh! is jungkook also planing surprise for my limario".

jennie unnie elbowed her "yaah! my limario huh? it's my lili you have your chipmunk "  .

jisso unnie hugged me after she wiped her fake not so visible tears saying
"see my chipmunk without you even my real sister doesn't loves me...  it's so sad ".

i laughed at them... we are such a drama queens...

but wait.. i wannted to ask her...

"jichuu unnie i don't know but I'm getting visions of you and lisa in the examination hall talking while others are writing and it still come which is causing me headache what to doo! i know you know something please help me ".

Jennie was shocked
she hold me and told "since when are you getting this visions and why you keep on ignoring them i knew grandpaa told you to never ignore your vvisionsand he told you to protect lisa....  same with me and jisso unnie rose tells us since when you getting this visions of lisa and jisdo unnie? ".

I'm so worried what if something happened to lis... noo! noo!

rose "jennie since 12th of march our history paper since then ".

jisso unnie "it's march Lisa's birth month and today it's her birthday...
and on 12th march i and lisa umn!
ohhk fuck it!
me and lisa cheated Jennie's papers in every exam since my spell were not working on lisa when i first did time froze you all lisa didn't got affected at first i was shocked too but later on! i ignored it.. i know I'm sorry".

WTF

like
WTF
Jennie" that's the reason you got same marks as me unnie such a cheator wait lettme tell eomma that you used your power for your benefit i swear she will kick your ass out! ...
but the point is how can lisa break through spelk when we can't she is the Youngest sister of us all...wait were is she now!? ".

i said " jisso unnie and jennie you both find her i need to talk to our mothers before anything happens ".

they went away to find lisa...

but i thought to call bam bam oppa first since he is siblings to lisa maybe? he knew that it would happen but right now he is busy with sehun that guy....

screw this shit I'm Calling him

ring...ring...ring...rinng....

bambam:hello rosy i know that wait I'm on my way.

rose: how oppa i didn't told you anything is it Normal where are you ?and sehun guy what about him?

bambam: listen up rosy calm down i can see the future i mean almost of it but yesterday night i saw lisa  was not affected by any of our powers that means her powers are rising it's dangerous grandpa once told me that lisa has his symbol while you have grandmother's symbol and i have both of them so my powers are Balanced while grandmother is always calm and soft hearted so rose your powers are also stable but grandpa gets angry happy sad and which leads to increase his power and sometimes the powers overtake the person which is very dangerous if someone gets angry they can do things we can't even imagine that's the reason grand paa told you to protect lisa to control her because she is still a innocent baby from inside .   ...and don't worry i told eomma appa and your parents they are waiting for Lisa at home and I'm on my way to gett you from school bbye I'm driving ...".

call ended like really oppa was the one talking continuously and saying me bye I'm driving aish! oppa! ....

but he didn't told me anything about that sehun guy....

what if lisa gets out of control ....

where are you lisa i hope your power doesn't results in something bad....