kiss and make up💋❤🌉

jk pov :

it's been 2 months since that day every thing is good and every one is happy...

today it's 1st of January 2018 and naamjoon hyung threw a big party at his house as in to celebrate new year
everyone from our high school in in here while me and my hyungs and Nonnas are here at the bar counter

while I'm waiting for lisa to come since she said she want to use washroom so she went there...

why is it taking so long... then i saw here lipsynching i love you to someone on her phone  ......

I'm okay! clam down may be it's her mother

she sat beside me

i asked her "babe what took you so long who was on the other line you were talking to ".

she looked at me but she said nothing

I'm controlling myself baby don't make your boyfriend angry i thought..

then i heard het thought

'''kookie is jealous haaa haaa! againb again! and again! ""'..
which made jennie jisso amd rosy noona laugh and suga said something to my hyungs which made them all laugh.......

i said to lisa " baby yes! I'm fucking jealous because u said i love you to that person and this time I'm serious because last time it was your brother ".

lisa became quite then she burst out laughing more holding her stomach ....

i heard her thought '''''well kookie this time it was my bamie oppa again haaahaa'"'".

she was  really laughing while thinking... and yes again I'm embarrassed because i got jealous again because of her brother ....

lisa said "he said he is going back to Thailand for his some sort of degree or something he needed to finish and he will come back after 1 or 2 months.. ". she said while looking at her unnies and her unnies were making sad faces...

then rosy noona said "i really wanted bamie oppa to be with me on my 18th birthday on this feb 😭".

then jimin hugged her and said "well I'm here to makeit up to you princess if you want ". he said with a smirk haaha! my hyung got his charms 😂😂😂.

i heard Lisa's thought '"' time flies so fast but I'm happy that rosy and i found our soul mates before our 18th birthday ....I'm so happy ".

i hugged her and kissed her ear and i intentionally said in my lustfull voice to her "babe you know i love u so be happy hnnmm! love okay.".

she was now red as tomatoe now 😂😂😂 aaww! cute 🙌🙌💋

but in order to hide her face she drank two glasses of vodka.

no!
WTF
drinking is very.... lisa.......ohh! how will i handle you ........drunk girlfriend with those hot legs ........can't control ....

she then grabbed my hand and took me outside of the party and she said

"kookie* hickupps! where is your car i wanna go to your home i will drive.... eeehee! ".

ohh my god she is so sexy and cute i guess this should be banned

she should be illegal ..

she hugged me and i hugged her back i was sniffing her she smelled so yummy! uuugh! what's with my thoughts... i mean she smells so fresh and minty...

but she touched my body near the area of my lil member!  and she then started running away!

i chased her and i found her infront of my car opening the door..