Tour to oceanlife🌉💙💜💓💖part 1

jk pov.

After i picked lisa up in bridal style and walked towards the nearest couch keeping her on that couch  i heard her saying "i want to be on land ".
before i could further speak i saw her family near me

rose " I don't know how to say that thank you for saving my little sister's life you don't know what you just did right now .. she has hydrophobia you know that... thanku soo much ".

now all of our group my all hyungs and jennie, jisso were also here with us

jennie "i will kill that slut how dare she to push lisa into the swimming pool knowing that she has hydrophobia".

junjii Lisa's mother " lisaa pranpriya my baby are you okay can you hear eomma..  I'm here ".
saying that she suddenly took her bag and made lisa hold a seagreenblue stone this was quite shining and different from what lisa used to wear...
jimin asked rose about that stone  and after few minutes of sielence..

lisa blinked her eyes and the first word she said was "ju_ng_ko_ok ". and she closed her eyes again.. when i heard her saying my name i was soo happy but i can't see her like that and anger within me was rising ..

lee min ho Lisa's father "thanku for protecting my daughter young man"..

me " that's nothing sir I would do anything just to protect Lisa because Lisa is more than anything I ever wanted but before I would like to you see that person who pushed lisaa into the pool  because everyone in our campus knows that Lisa has hydrophobia jennie you were saying something" i raised my eyebrows in anger..

jennie " i and jisso saw her that bitch ".
she was cut off by all of my hyungs saying "we to saw that bitch tyuzu pushing lisa". everyone said in unison.

and my blood boiled like anything i was about to go when taehyung told me something which made Lisa's mother and Rose's mother stand up in shock..  tae said "while lisa was clapping for you tyuzu saw one blue colour ring fall on the ground which was of lisa she suddenly picked that up and went near lisa and you and we thought she was coming near you  to return you that ring but what she did was she pushed lisa.. and the you knew it all".

Lisa's mom and Rose's mom stoodup and asked in unison" where is she can you tell us we need to see her rose come with us ". it was like they were singing a song because each and every word they said was together.. which made my hyungs and jennieand jisso noona to look at them in full shock..

me"i will goo and see her I will make sure that she will regret her decision of doing this to Lisa I'm going lisa needs you too ".
i was about to turn when someone hold my hand it was my girll my lisa.. her eyes were closed but her hand was not leaving mine..  before i could remove her hand her mother told me
"i think lisa needs you so you stay here i need to see that bitch who tried to hurt my baby my daughter".
with that they left
we all were waiting for her to open her eyes but i saw that stone was slowy slowy shining less and less and now my eyes were fixed on that stone that she was holding and suddenly that stone became dull and i saw lisa opening her eyes saying "dad i want to go home right now ".

Lisa's dad called his bodyguards   which were surrounding lisa  and all this time i was not able to hear a single thing from lisa..  but when she stood up holding that stone which she gave to her father to keep that with himself  and then i heard finally her voice  but she was walking away from us not replying to any of us when all of uss where asking her if she is okay or not?.
if she is fine or not?.
but she was not at all replying even she didn't look at any of us..

i heard her '""dad where is eomma tell her i don't want to be on land humen are selfish and I'm now scared of everyone thinking if they found out me being a fish they will cut me and eat me out...  i want to goo to grandpa "'.