final exams😨

jk pov :

"hyung please help me with history i can't do this dates uuugh! how will i pass ".

i m. right now studying hard because tomorrow is 12 march our 1st paper our Final examination ...

and it's fucking history

jimin hyung "yaah! kookie how many times i should i help you go to taehyung's room he will help you after all he and jennie were topper in the mid yearly exams ".

i went to taehyung

"hyung wake up! please help me i can't study! ".

he is sleeping like real shit*
he really completed his studying that's why he is sleeping peacefully.

"HYUNG WAKE UPPPPPPP!"
i shouted in his years

and he jumped out of his bed to fall on the ground.. haa haa!

tae "yaah! jungkookie i can't help you lett me sleep and I'm not a topper because i can hear Jennie's voices and i cheat her answers that's it... now get offfffff! my room..".

i was shocked to what he said...
i really thought he studied hard but instead of hard work he choose smart work hnmm!  hyung I'm impressed

i will also try cheating Lisa's answer but what if she didn't studied lett me text her..

                       babe🐱
                     is online👁

me🐰:hiii baby please study hard i want you to be the topper. 😘😘

babe🐱: why kookie so that you could be the topper just like taennie couple huh? .

how does she know ohhh! god help me tomorrow ..

me🐰: baby please help me i can't rember the dates and i hate history please help me and i will help you with your maths i promise.

babe🐱: okay! deal only if you will help me in mathematics 🤗. byye i gotta study for me and you pabo!.

thank god she agreed what should i do! since I'm free lettme sleep yes! that's the work i can do! 
good night me! 😄.

skip to day of the exam.....

jennie pov:

yes! i knew this answer yes! i knew all of them

I'm surely gonna top again!

taehyung pov:

okay she knows everything ...
okay this is 1967 okay!
.
.
.
..
okay! it is done  i happy with my smart work i will be the 1st topper with my girl.. 😎😎.

jisso pov:

i can froze everyone
okay! it's the time
tadaa! everyone is froze
lettme get my lil jendukies paper since she studied last night so hard
i got her paper

lett mee copy this..

okay I'm done i made some mistakes so that no one will know i cheated.. after all I'm kim jisso 😎💣.

"yaaH! unnie i need some answers too ". lisa said that
WTF how can she resist my power when every body is time frozen...

"lisa how can you ?".
she cut me "i too don't know but we don't have much time only 1 hr please show me your paper before you break your spell..
".
i gave her my paper she copied..

and sat back to my original place
and i broke my spell and everyone started doing what they were...

lisa pov :
i didn't knew how i dit resist jichu unnies spell but i did that..
we still have one hour
and i think someone needs my help
kookieb!

then i started to mentally read all my answers in my mind so he could right!

and yes! our exam is finally over!

i asked rosy unnie "unnie how was your paper ?".

rose"actually to be honest i had my futire vision and i saw something about you and jisso unnie but i saw question paper so i already was prepared for all the answers and so does jimin and jimin told that questions to his all the hyungs ".

ohh! i didn't get caught.  .

rose "what you did lili That you didn't get caught?  huh".

me "if jimin oppa told every kne then why kokkie asked for my help!".

rose"ummnh! i forgot to tell you jimin didn't told to jungkook so that taehyung wouldn't know the answers as he was topper along with jennie unnie and this time they made bet on jimin's new games and his complete gaming section so! yeah that's the matter ".

ohhh now i get it!
jichu unnie "i guess by looking at everyone's faces in our group everone will be topper haa haa! just kidding ".

jin "you never know .my jisoo when your jokes become true ".

jennie "i hope everyday my paper goes this best ".

jisso unnie said while looking at me "i wish the same for you ". while smirking ..
i knew she copied jennie unnies paper
haaahaa poor unnie..