Thailand🌉😻

jennie pov :

"yes! mom we landed just now.... tell to auntie that lisa is safe with me and unnies ookay! mom goota go! luv uh!".

i informed my mom that we are at the airport we are in Bangkok now..

bambam oppa said yeri unnie is having a sibling who is jaebum or for short JB.
he will be our secret bodyguard plus friend ...plus classmate...

i saw lisa she is really so excited ...

i have decided to behave as a strict older sister to her so that she will never do anything behind my back due to my fear over her...

wheras jisso unnie decided to be a softie towards her since she thinks she will feel more free to share her things with her.

rosy decided to be as she used to be.. because lisa remembers her and Sudden change in her behavior might affect lisa...

we reached home...
it's a penthouse actually and a apartment bambam oppa's birthday gift from uncle... and it's quite spacious ...and decent and royall just like our mansions back in korea...

a boy came to us...

he offered me his hand to shake i accepted and then he shook his hands with jisdo unnie and rosy..

he then went towards lisa...
nope that ain't happening

i came in between
i said "isn't it enough to shake 3 girls hands why the 4th one is needed?".
he chuckled
and said "oopps! my bad if I'm not wrong you are nini and you jisso noona and the bubbly one is rose noona right! I'm JB ".

i said "oh! nice to meet to JB and sorry for behaving rude but it's jennie for you nini is only for lisa ".

i smiled at me... he is good..

lisa said "JB nice to meet you why you won't do a handshake with me?".

aish! this girl!🤐😓..she will never change her childlike behavior

then they shake hands with each other... okay! ....
still
okay!
"yaah! lili enough of handshakes".
i said.. then they finally get separated...

jb said"lisa how does it feels to be a royal one cause you see I'm a royal to cause yeri noona is my real sister...
i know it's fun to be a merma".

"haaaaaahaaaahaaa! opps i just remembered a joke!". i cut him off!
WTF he doesn't knows... was he going to say mermaid damnn that was so close...

by the way what's his power since he is a merman... royalllllll mermannnnn
?

bambam opoa came thank god!
he already introduced us with his former girlfriend future wife to Lisa once again on the airport ....

bamie oppa then took jb with him
maybe to tell himm about all of this mess!..

but what's his power i wanna know ...
?

jisso unnie came and she whispers in my ear
"Jennie stop thinking to much about a boy didn't you forget that we still are in contacts with our boys... and by the way he has the power of strength he is known for the one of the strongest prince merman from the kingdom of oceana! yes they from indian ocean...
"

whoaah! daebak! strongest huh! it's good then bambam oppa made a right choice we are safe in his hands..

"i think i need to call taehyung his girl is liking a strong man! "
again jisso unnie...
i thought she changed into a softie..

"only for lisa.. I'm still that savage jiiso for you lil jendukie".

ohhhh! gosh! why siblings are so annoying

"cause they are born to be " ...
again jisso unnie..

i guess i had enough ...

skip to night :
author pov :

all the girls were doing there night routine ... because tomorrow they gonna be going to there university ...

lisa was applying her body lotion before going to bed..
when heard a knock! from the door
she opened and found jb outside smiling
she smiled back..

she asked "what you want ! do you need my help jb?".

jb "nope! i don't need your help it's just that in the university there are some people who might bully you and i don't want that to happen so can you please be with me always .. i wi protect you ..let's be friends".

why does he wants to protect me!
omo! is he blushing ...how cute.
"okay! let's be friends and i will be near you always ".

he nodded at went...

don't get the wrong idea he just wants to protect lisa from any harm since after he knew all the story what bambam told him about his sister... he wants to protect that lil innocent heart...

for which he might like her someday or fall? ....who knows what god has in stock for
jb
jungkook
lisa?

.

by the way here is how jb looks like

by the way  here is how jb looks like

 doo you all want me to make this story more longer

doo you all want me to make this story more longer.... because I'm already planning for the new story with great plot....
so if you want me to make this story more about her life in the university ...and all stuff
or else i could go for... 2 years later...
back to korea.. met junkook and.. some magical happy endings😍😍😍😍 please let mes know..