Annual function 🍸🍸🌉

author pov :
2 months later there was annual function held in the jacob high school

media,  celebrities , ministers and many more important personalities of south korea were invited to attend the school function....

from that day lisa never talked to sehun while lisa and jungkook were having a strong relationship ..
taennie was doing fine..
jinsoo and jirose were also doing good in there relationship while everything was going good for these 2 months...
but sehun used to follow lisa everywhere and whenever he used to chance of talking with lisa he would say " hii I'm sorry let's be friends ".
but jungkook was always there to protect her girl...

lisa being a soft hearted girl she forgive sehun when she was walking with their group known as Blackbangtan...  she told sehun that it's okay but she can't be her close friend knowing his feelings for her she can't take the risk of jungkook becoming angry and overprotective boyfriend ... so she just used say hii to bye that's it..

sehun was grandson of sea witch and let's say rival of sea king Lisa's grandpaa..  earlier sehun wants to kill lisa so that his mother and grandmother can be powerful by extracting Lisa's power  through her dead body...
but who knew that he will fell for her deeply in love just to see her he would never skip his class and was trying to hypnotize lisa throgh his power but because jungkook was always around her he couldn't use that power for more than 5 seconds...

                           ******

present day the day of annual function ..

lisa pov :
im so nervous yet so excited to perform solo dance on stage..
jennie just performed her solo song with dance and damn she looked damn sexy which made all the guys jaw drop and eventually tae oppa angry..

rose unnie and jisso unnie are now performing there song cover on love yourself ... and next is my performance ... aaahh! where is my bunny

"I'm here doll" kookie said and i saw him sucking his banana milk.. while offerring me yakult  which im crazy for..

i said " kookie do you think i would not fall on stage while dancing ".

he said " ani don't think that but if you could show me your performance here  i could be there to hold you if you fall...  and I'm your boyfriend  but still you didn't told anything about what your dance is going to be like not fair " he said while showing his puppy eys...

aish! this kid is making it difficult for me.. i thought..

which he heard and chuckled and said " I'm no kid of you want i can show you I'm not a kid nor a boy but I'm a damn man inside wanna see babe" .. he said in his lustful voice...

yaah! are you trying to seduce me.. you perv!

".yaah! i can hear that I'm not pervert I'm just your boyfriend".he added after hearing my thoughts ..

"and the next performance will be by none other than lisa minh hoo everybody ... please cheer up ". mc announced my name ohh! god save me! help me! ..

" do best baby remember you can do it and i love you " ..

pervert to cute.. aish! he is making me crazy.. i thought..

rose unnie and jisso unnie were at back stage they gave me thumbs up! and a wide smile.. 

feeling better.. all lights of..  it's time to show who lisa is! 😎💞😍

LISA - SOLO STAGE DANCE "SWALLA" AT BLACKPINK CON…: https://youtu.be/CeyvhXUUsaQ..

be/CeyvhXUUsaQ