HBD rosè💖 part 3

jisso pov:

i really think it goes according to what we have Planned for rose...

right now I'm driving because of these lil annoying sisters i have are again back to sleep even after they were sleeping in there few hours ago...

i was on my not so slow speed when i pushed the breaks to stop the car making limario get a bump on her head 😂😂
at least she is wide awake now...

i yelled "yaaaa! kim jennie are you a sleepmonster get fucking up we are here ".

she got ofg the car without replying
and i saw lisa sending me glares
she said " unnnnnie! it hurts i will never sit in the car which you are driving ". Aish! such a cutie but a brat!

"yaah! I'm sorry for what i did no get off the car ".

...

lisa pov :

"rooseee unnie " i yelled and i hugged her

she said "finally you remember what it is today ".

jennie cut her "off course rosie how can we forget we have to go to shopping today yeaahh! I'm so excited to buy more gucci shirts and stuffs. "

and i saw unnie becoming said
haaa haa she doesn't know ..

rose unnie "lisa what i doesnt know and why you mentally laughing buh!".

ohh shit*

"lisa stop thinking you pabo can't you control your thoughts if not go wait for us in the car " jisso unnie whispers in my ear

i nodded because i m still a baby when it comes to controlling my mind and it's simultaneous thoughts....
better i goo outside ..

jennie pov :

thank god! lisa went or else we would get caught

rosei "why jennie wyaae caught? ".

fuck* kim jennie you screwed it..

i said "because we didn't told the boys that we are alll going to enjoy without them.. yeah that's it ".

haaash! better she buy my lie..

jisso unnie said "hurry up! my chipmunk we need to goo for shopping and may be for movie after words ".

rosie went and came she was looking beautiful in her pink dress which says fire 🔥 it's good and she looked beautiful off course she is birthday girl afterall.. duh!

...

.

we are now at the mall we are shopping while me and lisa are going to buy movies tickets so that the boys will have more time at rose's house..

now our movie timing is 4:15
and movie will end at 6:45 pm so that is good for the surprise we planned for rosie...

we went to coffee shop were they were sitting and i told them
"hey girls i got the tickets let's go movie starts in 5 minutes ...and it's
" the fate of the furious" I'm sure we gonna have fun ".

rose said "yaaas i wanna watch that movie it's the 8th sequel of the fast and furious let's go".

jichuu unnie bag hugged her saying "I'm happy seeing you happy my rosiepossie ".

lisa said '' yaah! jisso unnie why you be so sweet to her and so mean to me uh know lisoo sounds good that
chaesoo ".

i held Lisa's hand and said in my cute voice "why lisa you don't like your jennie unnie because jenlisa sounds better 😍".