Bonding ❤💖🐰🐱

jk pov :

i was waiting for  my hyungs because i was now alone in the cafeteria and these girls are annoying me to hell

where are my hyungs and where is lisa she was last seen in her dance class with her unnies.
someone called me "jungkookie! here ".

i saw my hyung waving at me

they sat at our table
i asked "whatspp! hyung where were you till now? ".

jimin hyung was sad he said "we were going to get our girls I mean jisso jennie lisa and rosie... but then ".

he became quite WTF hyung what happened?

someone laughed and i shifted my eyes to caught naamjoon hyung and jhope hyung laughing ....

suga hyung said "haaahaa! actually there he met his brother in law actually your both brother in law ....
he met bambam he was still pissed off! on him because uri jiminepabo called bamie playboy yesterday and he told girls to not be near such not so wise people and when jimin told rosie to come to cafeteria she said how can she leave her oppa....... that's what happened ....".

ooopppps! that means bambam i meant that guy Lisa's brother will be angry with me because i yelled at lisa infront of him...shit!

jhope hyung said "see now taehyung jimin and our kookie is also said ooh! not to forget the sad face of world wide handsome HaaaaHaaaa! perks of not having brother in law ".

aaaah! lisa didn't talk to me since yesterday is she going to stay away because of her brother .....

i need to find lisa

i said while getting up " hyung i can't sit here with hanging face i need to talk to lisa and say sorry to her brother for better and i wish you would do the same.    byye hyungs gotta go ".

I'm walking actually more like searching lisa and i saw her laughing ...
aaaw! god i love the she laughs so childlike voice ..😍😍

"h_hey! lisa can we talk ". i m nervous because his oppa is continuously glaring me....

she said "i would love to talk to you kookie and what's with lisa why so formal huh!".

aaah! god! i can't call you babe baby my lisa my doll because your brother may kill me if i did! ...

bam hyung said "nope my sister ain't coming with you she is going to stay with jennie rosie and jisso here because i want to talk to you outside at the parking lot is that okay?".

looks like i have a choice huh! i thought..

i said "yes that's okay i would love to talk to you hyung ".

he laughed and said "you know i hate who speaks different and thinks different just like you I'm right jk!".

shit! did he perhaps read mind like Jennie noona...
i then looked at Jennie noona and she nodded ....
oh! shit my thoughts are making it worse....

                           ***

at the parking lot

i have to do this after good 10 minutes of awkward silence i got my guts to talk to him man to man

"I'm really sorry bamie hyung if i insulted you yesterday and I'm really sorry if i screamed at lisa in front of you ....because i didn't mean any of that it's just that i love her so much that i can't let her go and after what recently happened with her and because of that guy sehun* i don't know but i became overprotective towards her ...she is so innocent and she talks to evey one nicely which most people takes it in wrong way
and now i can't bear to lisa get hurt because i can't see her like what i saw few days ago those days were the bad days for lisa but seeing her looking weak and vulnerable were the worst days for me... and when i saw my girl hugging some random guy and saying i love you i got jealous and more of angry......  i couldn't help it i hope you understand I'm sorry really I'm but please don't take lisa away from me i can't live without her hyung please I'm sorry for everything please forgive me....".

i said more like pleading......

and what told was absolutely true

he then hugged me which made me jungshook!😯

he said "i knew it!  I'm so happy that finally my sister got herself the right man to protect her to cherish her to love her...  and jungkook or should i say kookie i already forgave you because i know everything what you did for lisa from the starting because you see i got more powers 😎😁😁..... and to your jimin hyung and your other two hyungs tell them that I'm just having fun seeing them getting nervous around me and i forgive them to.... because if you got jealous seeing your girl with another man is the proof that you love her..... so I'm happy for my sisters that they have you guys... ".

woow! like! really just woowwwww!

everything is okay!

he further added "if lisa troubles you let me know but if you did anything i can be demon you know ......haahaa! just look at your face! cute!".

😯🤐😅😩I'm no cute! again!....

but well I'm happy that our bonding is good 🙏🙌❤💞