I'm good 🙌🤗

sehun pov :

i was walking near by when i felt the same feeling when i used to get when lisa was near me... is she...
so i started searching and then i sawa girl sitting on the bench on the corner of the park this early ..lisa isn't a morning person but i guess  ...
someone up there really wants us to meet.

i sat beside her ohh my!  demon! my heart is on cloud 9...

i saw her she looked at me
she said my fucking name hell yes!

"s - se-sehun ". i heard her thoughts that says
'I'm shocked oh no cut that I'm terrified oh no i got a better word I'm scared I'm fucking scared ''' ...

doesn't she remember that i can still hear her thoughts...
haaaa haaaa and doesn't she knows that i love her more when she thinks about me.....

i need to act normal or i guess my plan will not work!

i saw her rubbing her eyes thinking I'm her nightmare which is so far so true...
i hold her hand still so soft so cold so good...

"lisa I'm sorry please forgive me i will not kidnap you "" and blah! blah! kind of stuffs i said to her so that she could clam down and believe me....

then i started doing my acting in which I'm a pro! ...i told her the truth about her brother that he gave me that fucking poison that has no fucking cure....  i wish it had so we could spend our life together only you and me....

and that part when i told her brother is good good my ass that mother fucker gave me poison just to protect her sister... that son of bastard tortured me.... just so that i could tell him my mom's plann on ruining them.  and stuff  i was hungry for days....
that bloody bambam is noo good
he should have known that how can i harm his sister when i love her soo much....

he finally Relized me from that tortured place!  ...
thank you demon!

i saw lisa looking at me with guilty face.... aawww! baby don't worry if we can't live together let us die together and your sehun will help you to come along the hell...

and i heard her thought
'"""oomm god doesn't everyone deserves a second chance '"""" ...

see  she really wants to be with me.... but those two bastards had spoiled our future...
First is that  lil human jungkook
second is  bloody bambam
..

i asked her to meet me her for next 3 or 4 days and that's true that's the real deadline i have got...  and i really want to spend my last days with her to whome i love the most and I'm obsessed with most...

and she said that she would do that she told me that she will meet me daily in the morning for 3 golden hours 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑...

I'm so happy....

i started to flick her forehead playfully to make her believe that I'm changed I'm good 🤗 ....

and when she asked me that do i still like her...
nope i still love her... like a crazy ....

we were happy until that son of bitch* called my lisa..
that fucker jungkook..

and i lost my shit..
when i heard her giggling with her boyfriend ...
and when she said i love this cheesy guy....  i couldn't control my inner evil

and she saw me... but thankfully  didn't saw my red bloody eyes... ready to kill that motherfucker who is right now with her...
but she asked me if I'm okay?

i hugged her so that she could not guess by seeing my eyes that i didn't change I'm no good.

before she breaks the hugg i told her to meet meet me her tomorrow ...and i left cause my angry beast was awaken....
and if she knows that again she will never see me.. she me hate me... which i definitely don't want....