lisa stop!😨

jennie pov :
where is she i checked almost every class she isn't there....

letmee put it on our group

blackbangtan

jennie❤: lisa where are you ? i wanted to wish you and we all are searching for you your unnies are getting worried..

suga💣: don't worry jen she went out with her boyfriend 😂😂on their First official date since now after months of dating..

jhope😇 : LMAO😂😂😂

namjoon👑:  late maknae😂😂😂

jimin💖: he can't be better than me... at least i asked rose on date before her birthday 😂😂😂.

taetae❤: hyung just one week ago her birthday you two are the same 😂😂😂😂

jisso😎: stop it guys
we need to get lisa
before it's get late i mean
her family is waiting for her at home..

rosie💖: yes please lisa if you read this please go home bam oppa came to give you surprise all the way from Thailand ..

jin😍: rose why she can enjoy her time with our jungkookie then come home.... why you guys are pleading her? 😁😂

jennie❤:lisa my lili i love you
happy birthday
we all are waiting at
home for you..😘😍

i hope she reads it and come home....
but before that i need to tell the boys what's the problem so that they could tell jungkook to take her home...

rose pov :

jennie told the boys and they were shocked after knowing the half truth when i told them all about what bam bam oppa told me they were dead serious worried and shocked ....

we all decided to go at Lisa's house while the boys were trying to text jungkook and call him
they went in their cars while me and my two cousins jichu unnie and jennie are waiting for bamie oppa  to fetch us...

jisso pov :

only if i told them the day of history exam when lisa didn't got affected ...
i hope she can control her power...

i was brought out of my thoughts when
rose starts speaking to bambam oppa
right now we are in his car on our way to go home..

rose "oppa you didn't told me about sehun guy you were with last month on my birthday did the things workout.. did he said about what was his plan..

she got cut by bambam oppa

bambam "rose listen to me carefully i and all in our family including suga jisso and Jenni's parents my parents your parents knew about it since i told them on 14th feb when i saw Lisa's future... it's time for you to know ...
i saw sehun trying to take lisa with him towards his sea witch mom so that they could make lisa fall for sehun with some unbreakable spell ... so i poisoned him and it's a slow poison it will take months to kill him since he is grandson of sea witch but soon that poison will kill him and i let him spend his last few months with his family and i warned him about ever coming back to this land... ".