it's official❤💜💖

(last day)
Lisa pov:

today is the last day of our trip to this beautiful island and now we are all sisting on the beach

jennie : "jisso unnie and me along with all the boys are going for shopping and exploring this island before we leave tomorrow are you and rose coming?"

before i could say anything he cutt me off and left me speechless because of his way of speaking directly

"noonas and hyungs me and lisa are dating and we are now official😎😍".
kookie said that earning "what! really". from everyone in unison..

jennie unnie "yaah! i ship is sailing I'm so happy for you both ".

jisso "liskook in your areaaa.. but be careful lisa don't get pregnant soon 😎😂".
Aish as expected from jissounnie , i must be blushing now..

me "yaah! unnie we are not foolish we are grown ups now ".

jisso unnie " i see you are not grown up because you are still 17 aren't you hunmm". she said while giving her evil jisso smile... she loves to irritate. me

rose and jimin said in unison " congrats you both we both are really happy for you 😊".

jin oppa and taehyung oppa also congratulated us while suga oppa just gave us thumbs up!

namjoon oppa said something to
j-hope oppa who is sibling to him .
... and then everyone was laughing like WTF i too wanna laugh!
i looked at my kookie and asked him
" why they are laughing? ".

he whispers in my ear i can feel his warm breath he said" naamjoon hyung told jhope hyung that there were 5 condoms missing two nights before and then i told them that we did it ".

yaaaaah! what the actual fuck kookie how could you tell them that we did it aahhh! I'm really feeling awkward right now ... that they all are laughing on me on us! yaah you pabo! '"" i thought

kookie " yahh! babe chill okay because they are not laughing at you or us it's that jimin hyung told naamjoon hyung that he counts his condoms everyday and that's why we all are laughing ".

he said that loud cut that he said that very loud and now everyone burst more into laughing loudly on their maknae's innocent and stupid behavior ..even i was laughing at him 😂😂

someone clears their throat and it was him he said in order to stop us laugh on him

kookie " Jennie noona me , lisa, rose noona and jimin hyung are going for underwater diving and then we will meet you all up at dinnier time is that okay! with you all ".

jennei unnie gave him thumbs up! and said " okay so guys let's goo now we have only 9 hrs to explore this place let's go ".

suga oppa who was sleeping right now grabs jennie unnie's hand making us all shocked while taehyung oppa was sending death glares...

suga oppa said " yaas! let's go now im so excited ". ..

i smell something fish like since when suga oppa is excited hunm'!😎😎something's happening..

( skip to scuba diving )

jk pov :

lisa and me were holding hands and jimin and rose were holding hands while we were swimming ..

jimin hyung and i wanted to come here because we wanted to see our girlfriends in their mermaid skin like we were really excited

and we told them about our plann at first they said no but later they agreed so now we are almost 26 feets deep inside water jimin hyung and me have our oxygen supply carriers witg us while the girls were easily breathing like they were fish! ohh off course .. how stupid of me!