Mermaid💜💓💗💞

lee minh ho provision

me being Lisa's father is not easy  though I'm a great actor did i say great cut that say legendary actor in korea  but protecting family is more than anything and this was the reason for all those years i kept my peice of heart my daughter lisa a...

me being Lisa's father is not easy  though I'm a great actor did i say great cut that say legendary actor in korea  but protecting family is more than anything and this was the reason for all those years i kept my peice of heart my daughter lisa away from me with bodyguards and away from water and all problems .. while here i was protecting my love of life my wife junji💞  i think being mermaid is more easy that protecting them and when you have your bestie by your side woo bin makes it a Little easy but lisa has not opened her eyes since 3 hrs..  and I'm now scared but wait did she just blink ..

Lisa povWhen I opened my eyes I saw appa eomma rose and my uncle and aunt beside me  with thunder in their eyes

Lisa pov
When I opened my eyes I saw appa eomma rose and my uncle and aunt beside me  with thunder in their eyes..
ohh wait before everything went black i heard I'm mermaid and now i remembered every fucking thing and my eyes get teary and suddenly eomma hugs me..  making and giving me warm and fuzy feelings..
eomma told me about everything again nn told me to be by Rose's side nn be careful because I'm more childish than her..  and I'm a kid wait what..  only one month smaller doesn't makes me baby lisa aiigoo aiishh!😑😑🙄😩

i asked eomma to visit grand father which i never knew he existed .. and rose too wanted to meet..  but the actual reason behind meeting grandfather was seeing eomma as a mermaid ahaa soo great of mee I'm proud of myself..  lisa thought..

suzy "lisa you are not that great honey we can hear you nn even your abbuujii can your eomma can and roose too except for your uncle as he is not biologically related to you .. soo if you want to see uunie as a mermaid no need to goo unnderwater  you can see her in your swimming pool at your home aarrasoo  and but for now me rose and your appa n abujii will get going for your admission in the Jacob high school staring from tomorrow..so take rest okayy ".

they left leaving me with my eomma actually beautiful eomma 💋💋

eomma "aiigoo this kidd i knew I'm beautiful 😁😎 common letmee show you how a real beautiful mermaid looks like".
lisa "eomma waeee this going too be hard if you keep hearing what i speak and the sad part is i can't lie to yoo waeeegree waeee "😭😩😃😑😩.

And i was shocked to see eoma turn-in to yeppoo yeppoyamermaid 🌉😭😍😍💗💞👑🙌❤

eomma yeppeda💞💞💋💋🌉.

junjihoon"aishh! my baby lisa kamsamida😘😍😂"

.

......................................
skip to dinner time
.............:
lisa pov
now I'm eating dinner with my eomma and oppa and lettme mention that the thing i love more than my family friends and water is my food..  im a great foodie and luckily no matter how much i eat i never gain much weight ..

eomma"babylisa eat fast and get your beauty sleep because you have your first day of your high school tomorrow".

Appa"my pokpak is very beautiful she doesn't require any beauty sleep "

me"appa sarangheo💞"

eomma"aishh! can't handle you two m going to take mine beauty sleep and lisa never ever loose your blue stone ring got it okay good night ".

me " nee eomma arrasoo bye goodnight".
...
im so excited for tomorrow ...

hopee you'll vote and liked it please share and support me...
updating soon🙏😍😍💞