weird🤔🐰 + epilogue💗😍🙌

3 months after lisa got married to jungkook along with the next day jennie and taehyung got married

next month rose and jimin got married ....

present day!

lisa pov :

"kookie i m going at jisso unnies house she told me to come earlier ".

my kookie..... my hubby replied
" you go love afterall you are bridesmaid of jisso unnie and im gonna go to jin hyung... he is eating to much because of nervousness of their wedding today!.. byee love! take care".

we both went to separate cars along with bodyguards ...yes! well he the CEO of one of the largest company in south korea cut that in Asia... while I'm his wife a proud wife and after of I'm the rich celebrity kid... so media follows me...so bodyguards are required ".

..

i saw jisso unnie biting her fingers...
even i was not this much nervous in my wedding well i was more of happy the reason ...
all the glasses of water broke!..my bad....
😂😂..

"yaaah! limario come here i called you to help me not to look at me ". jisso unnie said...

i said "unnie believe me you looking beautiful ....and don't be nervous just be happy after all you are getting old... if you don't marry jin oppa today! then god knows your kid will be also born old ".

i laughed my ass out! i saw her looking at nope! killing me mentally...

shit! my bad..

she said "yaaah! you evil maknae... he is world wide handsome and I'm the. beauty queen even if we both become zombies our kids will look like princess and prince Charming ".

seriously unnie!

"eeeewwww! look my sister is so full of herself " jennie said standing by the door.

"but my jicchhu unnie is really pretty actually we all are ".
rosie said..

jisso "yes! my chipmunk I'm prettier and you all are pretty that's why we are Sisters... yeah!"...

jisso unnie beingjisso.
we did a group hugg...
..

i don't know why i can't see properly my images are getting blurr sometimes ...but it's back to normal but I'm having a headache .

skip to marriage ....

after marriage party..

jennie pov :

i hugged my sister "congrats jisso.... be happy i live you my another better half... kim ".

she laughed and hugged me back
"i will be always happy jendukie... as long as we all are together ".

lisa said "yaaaaah! don't forget me i wanna hug you all "!.

she then joined us! then rosie came and she joined in the group hug.

we were eating..

i saw lisa who was so hungry few minutes ago now was pouting ...
why is shea acting weird ..well she has always been one... but....

i asked her "lili why don't you eat? do you want something tell to me nini will give you that? ".

lisa then lifted her face up with Stars in her eyes... she said in her cute voice
"nini i want hot chocolate now! ".

where will i find hot chocolate for her?..