Stay with me 💜💗💖❤

*flashback to when they girls decided to enter the spell *

jk pov:

jennie noona explained us the plan of rosè noona will go first...... and all...

when we reached i saw lisa hugging sehun that fucker and lisa is hugging him back.. why? ....now she is
slowing closing her eyes and then sehun kept lisa on the bed lisa is sleeping so peacefully... what happened ?

jennie noona broke my thoght and she said "OMG we need to hurry sehun is chanting is spell to lisa so that lisa would forget us all and she will live sehun only... ooohh! shit the power of spell is working lisa  is just sleeping that is she is now on her way to forget us all if she didn't wake up before the sunrise we must loose her as the lisa we ever knew .....huryy! up girls ".

oohh shitt! noo

jisso noona said "Jenni you are the one who is making us stop everytime and look who is saying us to hurry! up! like duh!".

rosie pov:
i went inside and it doesn't hurt it at all thst blue light was like nothing to me...
sehun almost chocked when he saw me " i didn't knew you were a mermaid too chaeyoung! "

how he is not knowing that I'm a mermaid too when he is calling by my real name the name which was given by my grandfather to me

i said
"stop lying you motherfuckerbitch ***
i know you know me stop this acting ".

sehun"okay! but you should be unhappy because i choose lisa your sister to love but not to you ".

i said "yes I'm really unhappy that you didn't choose me like i fu*king  care!".
i said with full sarcasm in my voice.

he replied "you don't dare to disrespect me!  you know why i didn't love you because you are not as innocent as your lil sister is and actually i love her because she is too dumb which i find really cute but i find you not ".

WTF i said "how dare you call my lil lisa dumb you asshole  she isn't dumb!
she is just innocent girl and let me tell you i will protect her at any cost ".
i gott cut off! by jisso and jennie unnie

when they said "we will protect our sister at any cost ".

that made sehun's jaw drop "how can you all enter here perhaps are you also mermaids oooh! you mean sister as in you two are the daughters of the royal mermaids too ".

jisso said "yes we are the grand daughter's of the younger brother of seagod  ...and we also have some powers which can harm you like this ".

she then made her plam face sehun's body and made him froze there he couldn't move! jinja! jisso unnie is daebak

jennie asked sehun "what is the spell that can broke your spell which is stoping the boys to come in ".

sehun said and smirked "do you think i will ever tell you ".
but his smirk soon fadded when jennie smirked and said "you just did told me opps! i didn't told you about my powers right!  that's to read
minds ".

that's the jennie i knew😎

i went to lisa i removed the ropes from her hands she is sleeping i calked her names a lot of times

but she ain't responding...
eomma! eottuke!  ..

then soon the boys entered the room after Jennie broke the spell boys were beating sehun like they want to kill him just right now ...

then i saw lisa her face was red there were fingerprints of slaps she got from sehun my eyes got teary..
then my eyes went to her neck were there was a bite which perhaps that bastard sehun gave her ... now i was about to cry but that red bite on my sister's neck boiled my blood..