New friend🌈💜

lisa pov:
it's been 2 days since we are back from our school trip
and today me and Jennie unnie are going together to school because rose and jisso unnie are going to meet us at the School

it's 7:00 already i applied a lil bit of blush and my cheerry chapstick
and voilla im done

beep berep beeep!
i look from my window and saw Jennie unnie in her car outside waiting for me

jennie " lisa babe common! hurry up we are going to be late "..

i rushed towards her and then we drove towards our school

(at campus)

me " unnie do feel like someone following us?".

jen unnie " nope ! naah but why you feeling that way see there is no one following us everyone is busy in minding there own business ".

i turned around again and a guy stood there like he was frooze there .....
he said
" Hii actually I'm new to this place and i don't have many friends can please help me out! ".

he said and i realized that jennie unnie was walking away and talking to me thinking i was with her then i chuckled at her and i called out for her "yaah! unnie im here turn around".

she turned and she came towards me

and said " yaah! how embarrassing is that I was talking to myself for all the time thinking you when near me you should have called me earlier and who is this guy?".

well i too don't know your name i thought.

he said " ummnh__ I'm sorry i forget to introduced myself .. i m sehun and I'm new at this place so can you both help me out and i don't have any friends so can please _ _ i mean ".

i cutt him off and i said " don't worry we can be friends and I'm lisa minh hoo nice to meet you ".

jennie gave him a assuring smile and said " I'm kim Jennie and common! now don't be shy we are only humans not vampire you know and we will show you this place common let's goo now! ".

yeah sure only humans not vampire not mermaid .i thought that

i look at him he was still not moving he was too shy then to make him comfortable i held his hand and told him " we can't stand here all day let's go now okay!".

he nodded  and wait he was blushing .. haa haa! seriously guys these days well what to do when someone beautiful like me is near them they can't control that you know.. i thought.

he suddenly chuckled to my surprise .. what's wrong with him anyways may beee because of nervousness maybe...

we showed him entire campus and school and we then reach towards his locker and then he said " thank you for helping me out it means a lot to me thank you both of you I am so thankful to you ".

he is really soo good and greatfull towards us..  we just smiled towards him and then we left..

i saw rose rushing towards me and she told me " jennie unnie and lisa taehyung and jungkook are looking for you like crazy animals since there are these some bastards and bitches taking about you two saying that you two are interested in the new guy?  like who is he?  and i know you both are loyall but you know how jealousy affects actually cut that effects your boyfriends ... you better find them now or else they harm that new guy ".

and then i saw jisso unnie running towards us she was about to speak but Jennie unnie said "unnie  i know what you want to say lisa let's go now we have to see them " .

she hold my hand and we started waking i told her " unnie we were just helping that good and innocent guy although he is good looking we didn't saw him in that way right?".

liskook [i can hear you]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara