my brother🙌💜💛💖

lisa pov :

today it's my best day i really love bamie oppa he was always there for
whenever i missed eomma and appa even without calling him or telling him he used to be there with me next morning ....

he was and he will be always there if i got in problem ......

does he knew about s__s_sehun? ...
did mom or appa told him?
and now that i know I'm mermaid so is he a merman just like suga oppa
does rose unnie knew it or not?

I'm now at my room but i can hear someone talking outside

it's my mom and my brother

"honey! she doesn't know about you till now you should tell her ".

oppa said "eomma does lili knew that she is? mer".

"mermaid i know that oppa " i cut him off
he then just smiled and he hugged me
"lisa since you know you have to find your real soulmate not that jungkook you know i love you soo much but if you didn't find the one who is made for you before your 18th birthday then my sister grandpa will take you with him no matter what ".

he doesn't knew that jungkook is the one he can hear my voices?  that's right he doesn't and reason he is still mad at him because someone shouted on his lilii in front of him....

i thought

he broke my thoughts screaming
"oohhh! fuck! helll no eomma jungkook is her soulmate... no way
i need to know this guy ".

"aaah! eommma stop it you hurting your only son" he added whem mommy pinched his right ear

eomma said "shut up did you just curse infront of your lil sister don't you know uri lisa is still a babylisa huh! let me call your appa he spoiled his son so bad ".

"yaaa! I'm not baby anymore I'm a woman now "i said because babylisa is very annoying to me to hear..

they started laughing  ...but bamie oppa stopped and his face turned into 'serious brother face '.

he asked me "lisa did you and jungkook did you .....umnh! did that jk did anything okkay! fuck it did you had sex ".

"aaaw! eomma sorry I'm just asking my sister " he added when eomma hit his head..

"yaaa! how can you be so straight forward with your sister ".

I'm really embarrassed now..

he sigh* and said "thank god you didn't do anything or else i would i have killed that boyfriend of yours for using you before marrying you and you are just 17 for god's sake ".

anni! we did it he isn't right 😄...
i think he can't hear my thoughts

"yaaaaaAaa! i can hear your thoughts we are biologically realated you are my lil sister and shit you did it.....
did he hurted you or did you used protection i mean you know ...you can't get another babylisa.... and does appa knew about this or eomma do you knew it ".

shit! fuck hell no! eomma heard my thoughts too...

".aaah! eomma sorry we couldn't control ourselves at that time sorry! ".
my mom is now pinching my ear so hard...

mom"anni this isn't for your that thing but for cursing words like shit hell no f**k and all just like your brother.... don't curse in my home got that ".

"yes i got that so sorry but stop pinching my ear it's hurting me eomma".

then oppa said "eomma stop it Lisa's ear is already red don't do that to my lil sister i love her you know".